Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Collect Reviews by Email/SMS. Photo Reviews Importer via DSers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

wowofiy

Excellent customer support and very helpfull app. It helps me convert better than other apps I used on the pass.

Hi there,

This is Alexander. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

thevintagevines

Great app. Absolutely stellar customer support. Zenny is an angel, she helped fix the coding for the app and walked me through the process of importing products. I'm giving this app 5 stars simply because of her going above and beyond.

Hi Damon,

Here's Kyle. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Kyle

Athletics Motion

Hi Mauricio,

This is Oscar. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

Casa & Chic

Dante was so patient and helpful with walking me through installing this app. I'm not really good with the computer and he was so patient. I love this app. Thanks again

Hi Kinyatta,

I'm William. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

McHugh's Shoes

I have just started with the App and the 24 hr support is very helpful. Looking forward to using Ali reviews on our site.

Hi Annie,

I'm Richard. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

Demetri Jai

Easy to navigate. Great app and customer service is generally quick. The review layout also looks really good.

Hi Kaymia,

Here's James. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business.

James

WOWleds

This app is brilliant! The core product itself is great and fills a niche, but the level of additional features is staggering. Along with amazing customer service, that i have not experienced in other apps here. VERY HAPPY :)

Hi there,

My name's Charles. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Fravra

Amber from the customer service is very friendly. She did know my question in mind even before I send them a message. Thanks a lot!

Hi there,

Here's Robert. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Robert

FashionLuxuryShops

I love Ali reviews. This app is so amazing and helps with small business. I learn so much from this app. This is my go to all the time. The customer service is amazing. Thank you.

Hi Beatrice,

This is Harry. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

Humildshop

the app looks very promising as i see it and that is why i recommend it for use in your dropshipping store

Hi Alfredo,

I'm Thomas. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas