Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Notify Stores

This App gave my store the social proof that is needed for customers to make a decision.
I will like to say a big thank you to Ali Reviews.

CelebrationSupplies

It works well, i installed it today and i don't see any problems with it.

I'm pretty happy with it atm

coolsquadstore

awesome app really important for beginner dropshipers. love this app. in am really enjoying its really helping me in reviews

HOME ART DECOARTION

great app i love it really good work dev it imports magazines with great ease and very fast good work

Lili Skin

The customer support is very good, and the review section is also very clean, and it is also adjustable with ur preferences as well.

Petilly

I had an issue with my new template in shopify, I couldn't figure out what I did wrong. I checked the code again and again. so I had to contact the support team. She fixed it for me and it's all good now. Very good service. Thanks Muffin!

The Jewelry Ville

Absolutely love Ali Reviews. I've had problems getting the app to work with my theme and Muffin has helped me every time! Muffin is incredible. She always responds in a timely manner and most importantly always gets the job done! Thanks a mil

Whiite Lilly

Such a great app! Highly recommend and so easy to use ! Extremely fast to add reviews to your store !!

Soft Pet Paws

The app has nice design but is super inconsistent. Sometimes lags when importing reviews and requires re-logging. The embeded stars rating does not work on custom pages from shogun or pagefly and the support can provide very limited assistance.

February 27, 2020

Dear Alexander,

Here's Muffin from FireApps Customer Support team.

First of all, I'm deeply apology for the inconvenience may have caused to your experience.

Besides, as I can see, my teammate, Jennifer, worked with you on this issue. After checking carefully, our app - Ali Reviews - unfortunately had conflict with 3rd party app, Shogun. Therefore, our rating stars was not able to work well on it, and I am going to ask our Development team to take a look on it.

Meanwhile, could you please contact your Third party, and ask for their support? In case they need any assistance from our Development team, please let me know.

Thanks for your understanding, and look forward to hearing your reply.

Warm regards,
Muffin

Marj-magnetico⚡️

Great customer service! Muffin is really great as an assistant
I would definitely recommend the application.