Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 1, 2021

the well organized app, very useful, great customer service and the team is always there to try to help fix any issues

Melton’s Store
Time spent using app: About 9 hours

Hi Louis,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

June 1, 2021

Jennifer is one of the customer representative who helped me a lot improving my store!!1 Thank youuuuu so much for this app

Your Home
Philippines
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi NATHANIEL,

Here's Hypatia from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

Hypatia

June 1, 2021

Very nice support, quick answers, I recommend. Lot of personalisation possibilities, good services.

wigz.fr
France
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi Louis,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

June 1, 2021

Very easy to set up, and it looks clean on the website, and they have great customer service. I'm happy with the result

Happy Pawz
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi there,

Here's Fallon from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Fallon

June 1, 2021

Great service, easy to use very helpful people when solving issues its very handy and really easy to customise your widgets

ZERO Lumination
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi Nye,

This is Donna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Donna

June 1, 2021

It's really help me to grow my sales. The customer services are the best that i'v e ever seen. I recommand!

senSelfies
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi Florin,

I'm Alethea from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Alethea

June 1, 2021

Lisa helped me a lot! I had a few questions regarding my theme and the display of it and she helped me insanely quick!

Techgadgetz
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi Lennart,

This is Jason from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Jason

June 1, 2021

This is my first day using this app. I am currently loving this app. I think this will help boost my sells

bigostriz
India
Time spent using app: About 22 hours

Hi Deepraj,

Here's Stephen from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Stephen

May 31, 2021

Friendly and quick service, this is a great product. Thanks a lot for helping set up your service on my site.

Dark Radical
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi Brian,

This is Zelda from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Zelda

May 31, 2021

AliReviews it is a great app, allow us to easily manage product reviews and show it to potential clients. Also, client support is fast and great

Tropikal Shop
Brazil
Time spent using app: 9 months

Hi Jonnathan,

I'm Laverna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards