Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 30, 2021

Top Kundenservice, nur zu empfehlen.
Außerdem App funktioniert sehr schnell und mach seine arbeit einfach toll.

Intenlux
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
FireApps replied June 2, 2021

Hi Oskar,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

Edited May 30, 2021

a little bit complicate when you begin. But the support is very very very good. I didnt ask for anything and someone from the support detect something wrong and help me to fix it quickly.

Elelly
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi there,

My name's Emily from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Emily

May 29, 2021

It's a good app. if you have any questions you will be helped quickly and well. Thanks a lot for helping me!

Glemo
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 9 months

Hi Glenn,

This is Miller from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Miller

May 29, 2021

Merci a Lisa de chez ali reviews elle. ma vraiment apporter tout l'aide dont j'avais besoin pour installer ali reviews
Merci encore super application je recommande a tous.

Primoxy™
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi Emilien,

I'm Byrne from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

Byrne

May 29, 2021

I normally don't rate apps, but with this one I felt propelled to. Their customer support Andy really helped me out in the new changes with the display themes. Thanks Andy:-)

The Bright You
Belgium
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi Emilien,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

May 29, 2021

Great application, fully customisable and the support is there to help with any problems. Excellent!

HONORÉ
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi Francois,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

May 28, 2021

j'ai utilisé l'application alireview et j'ai vraiment trouver ca utile avec un service client réactif

Uniwordo
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hi omar,

I'm Gabriel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

Gabriel

May 28, 2021

Highly recommended app for having reviews in your shopify store. Top class support always. When there is any issue support is there to help and solve.

ZippJar™
Time spent using app: 7 months

Hi khaled,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Charles

May 28, 2021

Thank you so much for all your help! This app is truly amazing! If you need help with reviews and don't know how to go about it.. AliReviews is your bestfriend! they helped me step by step and now I'm set up! Thank you again!

FurVent
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi Robert,

This is Jonathan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Jonathan

May 28, 2021

Very helpful staff, I'm satisfied :) beautiful reviews app! Can recommend it to anyone who needs reviews in their store.

INQMEGA
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi Gijs,

My name's Samuel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Samuel