Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

RenzoUrgencies

very helpful! helps me set up reviews very easily without trouble. Comes handy because have like over 40 products

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Photo Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Anna

Storks Express

Location Philippines

Amazing app. Made our store look even more professional and reliable. Will test some more and if all is good, will keep the app. Worth the price.

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Photo Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Kate

USAMS

Perfect! very responsive team, thanks to Lisa! App is very cool, look great on website, recommand!

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Photo Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

TATH

I just started but it seems to be a good app. Really quick with getting reviews, and as a new store I really need all the help I can get

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Photo Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

Islimify

I used the app to help increase sales by incorporating reviews in the product page and collection and allow customer to express their satisfaction with my store.

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with Ali Reviews app.

Kate

Sonexa

Great app. Simple to use and many different settings you can adjust. Petey from customer support was really great help when adding reviews to the collection pages, in fact he did it all for me.

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Anna

Mascota Bella

Location Austria

The best Review-App ever. Great support! Special thanks to Raymond. He can install the App in almost every theme! Great job!

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

icygirlshopch

Location Switzerland

I had some troubles with the installation and was not able to do it on my own, but then I met Muffin. She did an extraordinary job, well done Muffin keep it up!

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

Neck Fan

I used to display the reviews on booster theme.Seri helped me so quickly and saved my life all good!!

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

Glossbabe usa

Time spent using app About 2 months

I downloaded the app and began using it for the first time. I had help along the entire set up process, although it is all pretty easy and straightforward. Petey was awesome! He provided me with information and made sure everything was being set up correctly. Highly recommend!

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey