Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by FireApps

Dropshipping AliExpress reviews, photo reviews for dropshipper

L'arbre du temps

Perfect support, they resolved my integration problem in 1 hour.
That app boost to much my business.

BlueCollar

Great app. So far it's done exactly what it's said it would. Now let's turn these reviews into revenue.

trippy dealz

the app became pathetic after last update works very very slow so i uninstalled and got a mail from fire apps that bug has been fixed so i installed it again but the now review box doesnt show up. i can see my products and imported reviews but no reviews show up at product page.

luxstorevn

Before the update it was good. Fast and very easy to use everything. Now that the new update came it became very slow and lots of glitches.

fashionfromnature.com

It was working fine before the new release. Now I see the review bar twice on my products (the old one and a new one also). Also, the display is not as soon as it was. Somebody knows how to fix it?

Seasalt and Summits

Everything was fine till I just updated... things were not displaying correctly.. I tried everything.. and I am a web designer by trade... just would not display correctly after the update... I just uninstalled and am going to try reinstalling.. who knows.. maybe that will work...

UPDATE: I removed all code references and uninstalled the app. Then reinstalled fresh and added code. It ended up displaying correctly. My main issue before was that I was seeing 2 different sets of ali review stars under my product title.

TheEastEnd

SHINY GOODS LTD

So I am updating the review. So far so good.
Support team is helping, sometimes a bit slow but still they help to sort out the issue.

Gypsy Moon Chic

Sorry to say, but I'm changing my review. I've discovered that the App does not translate reviews, even tho they say it does.

Even worse, it moves all the Russian reviews (in Russian) to the top, so that's what your visitors see first when they view your product.

When I contacted them, their solution was to manually sort each product's reviews and to disable to Russian ones - one by one!! I have nearly 500 products - thanks Ali for giving me tons more work to make your App work for me!!!

Either sort out your translator so it works, or give us the option to put prioritize English reviews so they can be at the top.

Stationery Pal

My product pages become messy after latest update. And no one answers my questions. Come On, please make it good again.