Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Oh!SmoothSkin

I have installed this app for two of my websites now. This is a very useful app with very reasonable costs (a lot of other apps are so expensive). And the customer service (especially Petey!) is Exceptional!!! They are very reponsive in getting back to me and answer my questions. Always get my issues fixed within just few hours. I would strongly recommend it!

VitaTools

Very good app. Very simple and yet very effective. The reviews look very good. Real and authentic.
The support team is great and extremely fast.
Petey from the support team was super friendly and helpful. Within a few hours my problem was solved. Keep it up!

yoursilkyskin

The app works really well but the support is amazing. They solved my problem very fast.............

MiMotoMola

Pedazo de aplicación mires por donde la mires, es casi automática... le doy un 10. La compraré seguro.

Trending NOW!

Just stated using.. very easy and will see how it helps and will update. today is 10/08/2019 I'll be back.

ElodyTaylor

Really good and fast support, I highly recommend this app for everyone who need quality reviews on their websites

The Kdom

Great App, does exactly as described. Got some issues after upgrading but customer support was very prompt and awesome to solve my issue. Special shout out to Petey and Andy for solving the issue quickly.

Always Strongs

Very good atention and good results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shopr idea

Great app with fast and helpfull support that takes care of any questions fast. Highly recommended! 5 stars :)

Lost Citizen Co.

The app is extremely easy to use and really clean. Except this is not why I am leaving a review. The customer service team goes above and BEYOND for you. Petey was amazing at helping me with everything. I had a few formatting issues and AliReviews was so quick to respond to my issues, always ready to help with solutions. They went into my store and fixed everything I asked. We talked for hours and they responded almost immediately and was ready to help. Made me really appreciate good customer service. Good job!