4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms and easy importation of reviews. They value the distinction between verified and unverified reviews, automatic review updates, and review management tools. The app's responsive customer support and SEO benefits are also highly praised. Merchants commend it for its user-friendliness, robust features, and excellent customer service.

February 15, 2023

I love this app. This is my second time using Ali Reviews and I want to give a shoutout to Tailor. She was very helpful and nice. She gave me recommendations to make my store so much better and was kind enough to make edits for me as I was working on other things. I highly recommend!

DermaLuxx
FireApps replied February 16, 2023

Hi Anthony,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard
Ali Reviews by OneCommerce

June 22, 2021

The app is has been working quite well for me so far. A friend of mine recommended it to me and the customer service has been awesome

Sterate
Netherlands
FireApps replied June 23, 2021

Hi Shayan,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

Edited October 20, 2020

I used this app to import products in my store and Kate was really helpful. She was helping me through the whole process, Thanks!

Sharp Avenue
FireApps replied October 19, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

January 15, 2021

Excellent app and the greatest support for apps on shopify store. In minutes they solved my problem!

123 Relógios
FireApps replied January 16, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Radley from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Radley

April 28, 2021

Estou gostando dos recursos deste app, funciona muito bem para o que se propõe, apenas a um delay no carregamento dos comentários, mas o suporte é bastante atencioso

Louise Jóias
FireApps replied April 29, 2021

Hi Jean,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Regarding to your concern as loading of comments, as you're having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know to help you further.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

April 9, 2021

I used their services for setting my Shopify store. Lynn provided me with outstanding service with great communication. I would recommend Lynn and Ali Reviews any day. Will be working with them more in the near future.

thedealsvibe
FireApps replied April 11, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Lee from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Lee

February 11, 2021

great app, great support i only have good user xperience. i hope that everybody know this app because it really changes sellings.

Pé de Algodão
FireApps replied February 12, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

December 12, 2019

This app is so convenient. The interface is really easy to use and the reviews load fast. I love it !

Meoli Care
France
March 27, 2018

Excellently built and easy to navigate. A very valuable tool if used correctly

Hottest Deals And Biggest Steals
June 8, 2022

love this app, It's very effective and it makes my website look professional, It has a very unique interface which makes it wonderful.

Cellcode
Jamaica
FireApps replied June 9, 2022

Hi Mujahde,

I'm Thomas. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas