Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Draxas

el soporte es increíble tenia problemas ya que no se veía los comentarios en mi tienda y me ayudaron en menos de 24 horas. muy agradecido

LyaHair™

I've been using it for two months now and I love it ! Plus, it is really easy to use. I recomanded this app.

Carpe Diem

Great app! Fast and efficient customer support! I would highly recommend this app. Thanks a lot Andy!

Metro Pirate

This app really enabled me to provide the real-world feedback on the products I am advertising, which is exactly what newcomers to my website were looking and asking for. The customer service team was also really quick to help me out with how to get the ratings showing on my page, so thank you for your kind and efficient support. 5 stars.

MNML Luxury

Excellent app. Customer support is extremely fast, and effective. Definitely worth getting. I would highly recommend this app. Thank you :)

Herbeevore

I used this app for about 5/6 months, It's great for all the features they provide, and the customer support is also fantastic, thanks Andy for helping me and giving me tips to improve my store ;)

Buy and Relax

I used this application to import reviews from www.aliexpress.com and it is very helpful and easy to use

TurnOnCustom

Very quickly, I don't have to wait long, I'm very satisfied with your service. Very friendly program, modern interface, very easy to manipulate.

UrbanPatio

best review app I am aware of, really fast and well done and well worth the price. I want to be able to add bulk reviews for a split product, however.

October 18, 2019

Hello Carla,

I am Kate from FireApps Customer Support team, and thank you for your feedback.

With your concern about how to import reviews at once, there’s an Oberlo Integration function in UNLIMITED plan to let you import reviews by 1-Click.

You can also import reviews in bulk with Ali Orders using Pro Plan.

Should you need further support, feel free to contact us via live chat or email: support@fireapps.io

Look forward to hearing from you at the soonest.

Regards,
Kate

Awuo.shop

The customer support team(Muffin) is amazing,he help me solve a problem real quick,highly recommend this app.