Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 22, 2021

Amazing Communication and impeccable support! The support was always there to help with every question that I had

Piddle Paw
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 10 months

Hi Petko,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

April 22, 2021

Excellent service from professionals, very fast and effective, in just a few minutes solved my need, I recommend the app.

Lojaseiro
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi Lojaseiro,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

April 22, 2021

Very good! very good support, helped me in every detail. I believe that with ali reviews I will be able to increase my sales

Kamu

Hi there,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

Edited April 29, 2021

I am a victim of this Ali Review app from Oct. 2019 to April 19, 2021. The reasons are below: I opened a Shopify Collaborator account to let Ali Review app to fix issues and errors in 2019. They didn't fix anything, but their tech support emailed me back saying they didn't know what was the problem and asked me to mercy them. The worst was that they never followed up the issues and errors not yet being fixed but just let my issues and errors continue. At that time, I didn't know these issues and errors in my Google Search console would damage my SEO. And also, I didn't have time to contact them again and again for the same issues which were not able to be fixed by them. Their support system was a mess. Every Time I went on chat, there were no people to chat with at the early stage of the Ali Review app. They just asked users to submit the problems, and then they would contact back. I submitted them the issues and errors, but they couldn't fix them from time to time. Why waste my time doing that again and again? The worst is that the Ali Review app doesn't have an exporting feature to let users transfer out all reviews. That forced me to stay until April 19, 2021 since I have no time to make an export sheet for all my previous reviews manually. At the most recent time, Ali review app set the chat with a real person support, but they didn't set the ticket # for the user when reporting the problem to them. Every time when I checked my issues and errors reported still not being fixed, and then I went to chat with their support, there was a new customer service rep., they asked me to repeat what I reported again and again, such as screenshot and describe the issue and errors encountered. That wasted me a lot of time for the same issues and errors because they were still not able to be fixed no matter how many times I reported them. Why bother me to report to them again and again for the same issues and errors but no result? So, all issues and errors in my Google Search Console continued without being fixed. That seriously damaged my SEO. ( Here are 2 screenshots that shows 43 errors and 1 issue and many warnings from January 19, 2021 to April 19, 2021 in my Google Search Console. They were just some sample issues and errors screenshots since there were more issues and errors I didn't take screenshots on because I didn't know Ali Review app would deny the fact that they were not able to fix the issues and errors for me. Now it is too late since Google Search Console is only able to display 3 most recent months data. #1 Screenshot of Review Snippet 43 Errors and 1 issue from January 19, 2021 to April 19, 2021:
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0808/6529/files/Screenshot_MyGoogleConsole_FullOfErrors.jpg?v=1619099557 #2 One sample screenshot of an Individual product errors and warnings. There were many products had the same errors and warnings:
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0808/6529/files/Screenshot_MyGoogleConsole_1URLDetected2items_1Error5Warnings.jpg?v=1619099569 ) Finally, I had a chance to talk to Ali Review app tech support Kate on April13, 2021. At first , she said to me that my theme has no Rich Snippet. After I showed her the Google rich snippet test result page for my product page, then, she asked me if I used a 3rd party app for schema. I said I used Schema Plus. So, she wrote me a written request to Schema Plus to add a Rich Snippet schema code into my theme. And then, Schema Plus responded to that request with a screenshot of Ali review app rich Snippet code problem. and then, Schema Plus agreed to give me a full refund for my full subscription days. ( #1. Here is the screenshot of Kate's written request to Schema Plus app: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0808/6529/files/Screenshot_Kate_requested_What_ShemaPlus_NeedTo_Do.png?v=1619099514 #2. Here is the screenshot of what Schema Plus prove that the Error is from Ali Review app: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0808/6529/files/Screenshot_SchemaPlus_ShowTheProof_AliReview_App_Has_Problem.png?v=1619099543 ) That proved in my theme never has a rich snippet schema code. But the problem is that Ali Review app never discovered this main issue until April 13, 2021. By common sense, Ali Review app never discovered this main issue, how could they fix this main issue for me during my full subscription days? The conclusion is that Ali Review app couldn't discover the main issue, and that resulted in not being able to fix my issues and errors in my Google Search Console during my full subscription days, and that seriously damaged my SEO. Therefore, I demand a $5 refund for each month for my 17 months subscription. This request is reasonable and inevitable. I am so sure that the cost of my SEO getting damaged by the issues and errors not being fixed by Ali Review app would be more than what I requested for the refund. Or I will dispute the Ali Review app fee charge through the Shopify bill charge. --------------------- Respond to Ali Review app's reply: You are a liar. You can deny everything, but you can't deny the fact that you didn't know what the main issue was until April 13, 2021 discovered by your tech support Kate. How could you fix the issues and errors for me without knowing what the main issue was by common sense? I have paid you in full over 17 months. I didn't get the feature that I paid for. Moreover, my SEO seriously got damaged by the issues and errors not being fixed by Ali Review app. Please see the screenshot from above the links for the latest 3 months Review Snippet 43 errors and issues and warnings. I am a victim of the Ali Review app. I am so sure that the cost of my SEO getting damaged by the issues and errors not being fixed by Ali Review app would be more than what I requested for the refund. If you don't refund me $5 each month for my full subscription days that is 17 months, then I will dispute the Ali Review app fee charge through the Shopify bill charge. The dispute come-out will be decided by the credit card company. Fair enough.

Eagles|Patriots|Steelers Gear
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi there,

My name's Peter from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team

First of all, we sincerely apologize for what happened to you and your store. Besides that, digging into the issue you faced with our Ali Reviews and Google rating code as following:

1. You first contacted us on March 13 to report about the Google Console issue and our support agent had clarified that the Google rating code was added and was showing fine on the Google Structure Test Tool attaching with the proof of screenshot.

2. When you contacted us again on April 7, at that time, when we carefully checked it many times, but there was no schema code on your Theme. We got back to you right away so that you could contact your SEO provider for further check.

3. We did not blame your theme, after we have checked and seen that there was no Rich Snippet schema code from your theme, so we were unable to insert our appropriate code into your theme.

4. During checking your issue, we also realized part of the issue was coming our app and we would like to refund fully the last month. Last but not least, anytime you want to re-install our Ali Reviews, please feel free to let us know and we will make sure to assist you with everything you need to have another success business.

Peter

April 22, 2021

It is really a nice app^^
The helper is so nice and easy to chat with, she helped me to fix the issue easily & Fast!!! And this app is really easy to use, setting it up is super easy and the design is really pretty, but I'm thinking the Pop-out review has a bit disturbing.

POP_PET_YOU
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi Daniel,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

However you mentioned that "but I'm thinking the Pop-out review has a bit disturbing", as I have checked you are having an active chat with my colleague, please elaborate it in detail, so we can help you further.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

April 22, 2021

Amazing app and fantastic support. It's totally worth every dime. I'll use it in all of my stores. Thanks a lot.

Topíssimos
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hi Gabriel,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

April 22, 2021

IT IS AN APPLICATION OF 100. THE TECHNICAL SUPPORT PERFORMS A QUICK AND VERY EFFICIENT WORK. THANK YOU SO MUCH

allyend
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi Giorgia,

Robert

April 22, 2021

I use this application to help me improve my sales. The customer service (technical support) is really good and does a fast and efficient job. I can recommend this application without hesitation.

Worker®
Germany

Hi Yves,

Harry

April 22, 2021

GReat !!!!Support is really good solved my problem in minutes will recommend this app to other store owners.......

Theprimeadventure
India
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

Hi Harsh,

Thomas

April 22, 2021

The app is great! The new interface rocks and the support are fast and code wizz.
They helped me a lot when I needed their help promptly. Kudos

Whoop Dogg
Romania
FireApps replied April 22, 2021

Hi Marius,

My name's Isabella from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Isabella