Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Collect Reviews by Email/SMS. Photo Review Importer via DSers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Hongkang

great app

ElinaVogue

Installed, runs smoothly, no problems at all. Really helpful for my store to get more Social Proof! Got into situation where I needed a Customer Support, and they were totally amazing and answered me in 5mins! :O So fast, so happy and satisfied with their professionality and kidness!

Clark's Sporting Goods

Works as advertised! Very easy to use and manage. Strange none of the youtubers didn't mention this one. The one they do mention a lot really sucked...hahah

American Imagineer

Very helpful app for dropshippers just getting started or for new products. I would give this a must have status.

PortieTown

You are completely aware that after uninstalling the app, all of the code isn't removed and still lingers essentially breaking people's product pages, yet you REFUSE to fix it. I had to manually remove your shitty script so there wasn't a giant white rectangle at the bottom of my page. Luckily, I knew how to fix it, but other people that aren't so computer savvy might end up starting over because it's driving them crazy and don't know how to get rid of it. You're not getting a single penny from me.

Fly1K

I love this app I feel like its cheating because it's so useful... I LOVE IT Please let me know if there's any advice you have me or maybe ways I can be more functional with it to ensure maximum success in my business :)

LUV.FIT

Great app, super easy to use. I feel it really bolsters customer confidence to see other satisfied customers holding the product they're thinking of buying.

BagyPack

Perfect. Easy to install and use. I hope it increases the credibility of my store and manages a sales increase.

Little Journey

Very good app and easy to install. Very helpful support.

Q Store

Just installed and it has been a breeze to import reviews for my products. Thank you for this amazing app.