Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by FireApps

Dropshipping Aliexpress reviews, photo reviews for dropshipper

Gostei Online Shopping

Great app! Im certain it will improve my sells

Tool Gadget

Great and easy for use , I search this app since 48 HOURS
and this the best for me

Milaffiliate

great app to add social proof, its super easy to use and makes ur site look complete!

Ashamiyasha

easy and very useful. i was searching for such and im happy that i found it

Cars And Trucks Essentials

this is an awesome app helps my store a ton thanks

Decloth Shop

very important app for all dropshippers!

Essentially Emma

User friendly and helpful in establishing credibility on my site

Zoneseventyeight

I LOVE THIS APP! I am still working on making my online store and this has been a life saver! Thank you!

Bestpricesshop

good very good, it's an amazing application

Changemint

This app is a SCAM. Here's why:

1. The post the exact product reviews... word-for-word... for different buyers in different countries. This will create distrust between your store and YOUR buyers.

2. The English translation is a joke.

3. They charge us TWICE for the same app. When we reached out to them we got an auto-response indicating they were on vacation for the Lunar New Year. We waited until after they returned, reached out again, and have heard nothing back except another auto response indicating a system slowdown for about a month. Ar you kidding me?

The app's shortcomings are one thing... but charging us twice and then failing to respond is another. This company is a SCAM and we HIGHLY ADVISE YOU DO NOT USE THEM unless your standards are as low as theirs.