Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

SEASONAL OFFERS! Get photo reviews via Emails, SMS & Discount

Kidslovers

Great Appit helped me a lot to have progress on my shop

Shop2gout

Très déçu de cette app sois disant gratuite !
Avec la formule gratuite vous êtres très limiter et n'avez accès à presque rien. 10 produits maximum. J'ai donc pris la formule à 9.99$ et encore une fois ont est limiter, on ne peut pas modifier les textes en anglais, pratique sur un site en français.... Passer votre chemin ;)

Pet Love Mart

I installed the app twice on the same day and uninstalled the same day. They charged me twice for this and never returned on my refund requests. They even did not reply to the emails sent by Shopify agents related to my case. Very poor customer support.

Charging twice for the installation of an app shouldn't be a business model.

Very disappointed.

Little Dots Of Everything

Very intuitive program, I like it!

Twenty Two Store

Paid the pro version to add reviews to unlimited products, but was only possible to add reviews to 1/3 of my store. Deleted the app 30 min later. Support took 5 days to answer and they said they don´t charge unless you use the whole month. Was charged today, I feel I was robbed! If you want to get conned, use this app.

Country Cowgirl

So far so good... I just started using it but it is doing as promised.

Evosociety Shop

This is exactly what everyone should need for their own shop!

Homes Electric

Very useful and easy to use, I recommend this product to make your site look more trustworthy and its FREE!

Handyforlife

awesome! thank you for this amazing app

Accessories For Cat Lovers

I really appreciate the app. It's saving me time and making my shop look more user friendly.