Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

AliReviews Collect Product Reviews. AliExpress Review Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GigaSpree™

Great and super easy way to import reviews to your store. Offers a lot of theme options and customizations to make the review section of your product page look just right. Also, very excellent customer service and quick support if needed!

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

Milky Way Lights

Location Australia

Very impressed with customer service. Andy helped me with the issue when my reviews were not appearing and fixed it very fast and efficient witch has satisfied me very much.

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

Magazine Roma

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Ali Reviews is the best app for social proof on Shopify. Besides that, Lisa (the attendant) is so pleasant and always solves all of my requests. Thanks!

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

Laser Euphoria

Amazing customer service! I had a technical issue with my reviews loading and Andy was so amazing and fixed the issue within 5 minutes. I'm so impressed!

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

Tech, Toys and Beyond

This app is awesome. Bringing in reviews was really easy. Support was very proactive. Lynn from the support team reached out to me and helped me get review badges up on the website and on the collection pages. She was very helpful.

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

Pletinum

Their customer service is unmatched, quick replies and quick fixes. What more can you ask for? They're simply the best! Thank you Seri!

Hi there,

This is Justin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Justin

O Safari

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I had a problem and Andy helped me solve it quickly, I am very satisfied. Excellent support. Thanks!

Hi there,

I'm Alan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Alan

StarsLights

Location France

Really cool ! Support more than efficient ! Andy is the best ! :) Recommand it ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi there,

This is Peter from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Peter

Sweetie Lux

Location Mexico

Really amazing app, very easy to work with. Lisa was very helpful in advising me to make my store look prettier! Thank You

Hi there,

Here's Victor from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Victor

OVER

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 year

The team is very responsive and responsible. I'm very appreciate their help on my Shopify store. Thank you so much!

Hi there,

My name's Paul from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Paul