Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by FireApps

BFCM & Black Friday offers! Photo reviews via Emails, Discount

Best Damn Gardening Store

Great app! With product reviews, sales have gone up 1000%!

Sport Bay

best app for my store. hope to get the loyalty from my customer trough this credible hint

Asultra

thy guys. Grate app
thy guythy guys. Grate apps. Grate appthy guys. Grate appvthy guys. Grate app

Carsandstickers

it's a great app, any store must have it!!!

Jake Amores

App is very easy to import reviews from Aliexpress! Love it. Livens up the website with people's testimonials!

Planetps

why you wait my review you cant import it from other website hahah

Jf Watches

great app makes it easier to get sales

My Profit Bridge

its a great one and must be used by all stores of eCOMMERCE

Red Elephant Discounts

Excellent, easy to use. helps my store. :)

Belavue

Thank you for creating awesome app to save my time. Really saved a lot of my time.

However, there are some room for improvement.

1. Option to automatically pin reviews with photos to the top.
- If I choose 'only with pictures' There are not many reviews that matches the criteria. So often times, I leave 'only with pictures&content' unchecked and import all reviews, and manually go to manage reviews to pin the ones hand by hand. It would be great to import all and have the photo reviews pin to top automatically will solve Review Quantity problem as well.

2. There are quite a few times where the app shows 'can't find any reviews' even if there were. I double-checked the link and there are many products that showed same message.

3. Sometimes, only a few reviews are imported for some reason. Disregarding the criteria.

4. Bulk action button for all reviews. I have +70 products in my store. It is nice that there is Oberlo integration which saves me time (copy & pasting the link). But why not bulk action button for all? It would literally become 1-second import for the whole store.

If you have any question or need clarification, please feel free to contact me! I really appreciate this app and would like to help.