Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Thesmartwatch.net

Location Germany

it is really nice and would build the trust with your costumer which you are locking for. and the price is nice so you don't have to worry that much too :)

Girl In The Shadows

Great app works well and is easy to use. Wish it let you add more reviews on the free plan that would be better

isabella white

Location France

I'm using this app and she is really incredible, for sure this she is the best in her category !!!!!

AskGab

Had issues installing contacted support and problem was solved in less than 5 minutes. Great fast and accurate. Would definitely recommend. Thanks

TREATMENT SKIN

Time spent using app About 1 year

super app , , merci beaucoup , il facilié les chose pour gagner plus des vent sur mon boutique , merci

Latsis Active

Location Latvia

Thank you very much, excellent customer service. Helped me quickly with installation of the code on my website.

Woa Smarty House

Location Vietnam

good, i like it

MyPetchop

Location Mexico

the customer service is excellent!
they solve my problem quickly in less than 30min
I love this app, very useful, highly recommend!

DUBZ

Customer service was wonderful! I had an issue displaying the review box and the team helped me solve my problem quick!

Skulls Road

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 17 hours

Just installed the app. I added the codes to the places as you show in the review, but nothing happens. Please get in contact with me.

May 7, 2019

Hi there, please send a ticket in-app for us, we will solve the problem for you quickly!