Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Q E Ţ E E Ş

Time spent using app 7 minutes

it was really good app. but its a bit confusing about adding the rating star on the products! I kinda spent 30 minutes for it but overal good app

The Anti Gravity Phone Case 2.0

Location Australia

Great app very versatile and easy to use getting there give it a try fast easy to use great app been
great

Kitchen's Garden

I used this app and it worked well for me. Except for the free plan it only gives for 15 products reviews.

Myriam Doll

me gusta es facil de usar y efectiva la recomiendo a todos los usuarios de shopify sencillamente me encanta

Barginbro

Location France

I loved it, the service was impeckable, i had some issues with the setting up and usage and i was assisted in a quick and effective manner, i highly reccommend this to anyone, such good service is hard to come by!

ZASGadgets

Location Vietnam

This app is help full. Make my store is trusted by customer. I will tell my friends about this app. Thank a lot

Shoppe A Holic

Location Philippines

I like this app! This is very useful to my products! It help my customers trust my products. Recommended!

Thesmartwatch.net

Location Germany

it is really nice and would build the trust with your costumer which you are locking for. and the price is nice so you don't have to worry that much too :)

Girl In The Shadows

Great app works well and is easy to use. Wish it let you add more reviews on the free plan that would be better

isabella white

Location France

I'm using this app and she is really incredible, for sure this she is the best in her category !!!!!