Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

AliReviews Collect Product Reviews. AliExpress Review Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fashion Xia

Location China

A very easy-to-use plug-in, he brought me a lot of help, the technical staff (Muffin) helped me complete the evaluation operation from beginning to end, thank you Muffin ~~

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

Ponto Store

Location Brazil

Use of the application and the only problem I had, it was extremely well attended by (Seri) who helped me in the best possible way, solving my problem in less than 1 minute, I was really very amazed with the support.

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

DoggOventa

great app and great customer service, thank your muffin for helping me set up the app, adding reviews were simple and smooth

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

seaweedtec

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Speed, competence and charisma. I didn't think I would find this in an official, Muffin thanks again!

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Reviews - Photo Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

WALLY`S FASHION

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

The APP is great i strongly recommend it, about the staff they are so helping and quick responses to the needs. Again i recommend this app!!

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Photo Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Yung

Thermo Plus USA

so far they have the best customer service i have ever seen. Lisa helped me setup my store with the reviews, she added the code for me and saved me a tone of time. Thanks a lot Lisa for the help. Love this app so far. makes my store look super professional.

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Photo Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Petey

Earbuds Hub

Location Sri Lanka
Time spent using app About 1 month

I started to use this app on yesterday. And the agent Lisa gave me a great support to handle this app in my store.

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - Photo Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

MAJESTICS STORE

Location U.S. Outlying Islands
Time spent using app About 2 months

good

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Photo Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

InOut Vigor

Location Malaysia

This app charged me even if i already deleted this app before my free trial end. And now they cannot fix it for me, while me without no money in account bank don't know how to pay those bill. Please cooperate with me. Or this app very useless and just give trouble.

May 11, 2020

Hi Edy,

Here is Seri from FireApps Customer Support Team of Ali Reviews, and we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Actually you uninstalled our app few hours late, so that's why you were charged. Thus, I would suggest you to check out our policy here for more details: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/2001280-payment-refund-policy

Besides, after discussing with my manager here about your situation, we made one-time exception for you, so please keep it in mind to avoid making the same thing in the future.

For now, Shopify has confirmed to us that money was refunded successfully
to your account for this store, InOut Vigor.

Last but not least, we will be more than happy to see you to re-install our app in the future. Therefore if you have any further concern later then, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Have a great day.

Best regards,
Seri

RenzoUrgencies

very helpful! helps me set up reviews very easily without trouble. Comes handy because have like over 40 products

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Photo Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards