Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Urban Soul Style

Location Uruguay

i used this app, is exellent application to upgrade my sells, i recommend totaly and i use ever because so good sss

OlaOlo - family shop

Location Poland

it's worth the money, it's just so good - imports reviews and displays them in a beautiful way. it brings so much value to the website!

Venus and Cupid

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app was very effective in its method of providing a quick and efficient way to quickly copy reviews from Aliexpress straight to a Shopify store. The pro edition particularly allows for a wide variety of products to have a multitude of reviews, which helps a lot with providing the feeling as though your particular website is popular.

Judit Retails

Time spent using app About 1 month

The services of Ali reviews are great for getting positive and genuine reviews on my products for my store.

BrightGrab

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 months

i used this app t boost my sales. and it realy boost my sales 3-% increase. i realy recomment it to veryone starting ecommerce

Petleg

Location Spain

I like it, it is really helpfull. My web looks much professional and better than usually. I am dying for more updates and new functions. i hope the next time we can use more things for our website

Baggir

I really enjoy the app. Cannot wait for it to be free lol. Why does the review have to be this long? I love it so much

Plugvoid

I think it is good for the newbie in order to let the feedback exists and it is real from other customers, Very good app till now since two months

Jyassy Collections

Location Philippines

this app is awesome.. easy to use, easy to set up the codes and very organize. the upload image feature is outstanding. love using this free app. planning to upgrade soon to remove the branding.

Little Golden Rose

It is useful, however, I had some problems that I could figure out, but still, It's not as good as could be. Its should have some more explanation why stuff working ant not working.