Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 21, 2020

very important app and an excellent support (Seri) and pricing I am going to purchase a plan once my 7 days free ends

HUBIO
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - AliExpress Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

If you need more information about tips on doing E-commerce or want to get new updates about Ali Reviews as well as other apps from FireApps, please feel free to check out our blog https://fireapps.io/blog

Muffin

May 20, 2020

Really good customer service. It's amazing that you can bulk import reviews from oberlo, more if you have a large amount of products.

Ovniki
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

May 20, 2020

Very great and clean app and even greater service! highly recommend! I use it on every story I set up.

Vimaux
Belgium
Time spent using app: 16 days

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - AliExpress Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

Edited May 20, 2020

This app is simple and easy to operate, it's very useful so I give it 5 stars
This app is simple and easy to operate, it's very useful so I give it 5 stars.

C-like Gifts
China
Time spent using app: 7 days

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

May 20, 2020

Andy help me change review location, thank you for customer service. I'm satisfied..........5 starts

Onedreammall
China
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

May 20, 2020

What a great app, so powerful and easy to use! And the customer service is amazing, Seri took her time to really dive into an issue I had and fixed it perfectly. Thank you!

Nano Nail File | Crystal Glass Nail File & Buffer for Fingernails & Toenails
Finland
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

Edited June 10, 2020

Many thanks to Seri for this fast and excellent work! Im very happy with your costumer support :-))))

Myclusiv
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

May 20, 2020

Big shout out for (LISA) great help and i mean a top five star review for her help helped with my reviews stars and the color i wanted yay!

Better Gizmo
Time spent using app: 6 days

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

Edited May 20, 2020

I had a problem at the beggining instaling the reviews at my homepage but a guy named Petey helped me a lot and very quickly, he was excelent!

AlfaMascotas
Spain
Time spent using app: 27 days

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

May 20, 2020

i love Ali Reviews app, its very easy to use. had a help from Petey with fixing the coding to show on my store and products. cheers Petey amazing work mate.

Urbanlushs
Time spent using app: 1 day

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - AliExpress Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn