Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
FireApps
4.9
August 31, 2021

This app is awesome, the customer advisor helped me every step of the way ....I will suggest this app to everyone

Hoola Squad
Time spent using app: About 2 months
FireApps replied September 1, 2021

Hi Jessica,

Here's Roger from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

Regards,
Roger

August 31, 2021

Great app and excellent customer support! I had a chance to try different apps for reviews. However, this is probably the easiest.

BimboBag
Italy
Time spent using app: 9 months
FireApps replied September 1, 2021

Hi Alessio,

I'm Roderick from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Roderick

August 31, 2021

Thank you for your help. Thank you for your assistanace. Much appreciated. Recommend this app to everyone!

Glowsart
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi Vadym,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Regards,
Oscar

Edited August 31, 2021

This app is amazing, i believe my customers will trust my store more if they saw those reviews with photos

Seablife
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi Ying,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

William

August 31, 2021

Really nice app . I used it for all my shop and at every time its work really well. Do not hesitate and take this app now.

Axialsense
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi Maxime,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Richard