Dropshipman‑ Ali Dropshipping

Dropshipman‑ Ali Dropshipping

Free plan available. 180-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 10, 2023

This app is great!! easy to use and learn especially as a beginner. I would definitely recommend to people who are starting their dropshipping journey.

ShopWithMeril
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Dropshipman replied January 11, 2023

Hello, ShopWithMeril!

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback! We greatly appreciate the initiative to complete our survey. It's an honor to provide excellent service to you, and it's evident that we fell short of your expectations. Your response demonstrates that we have room for growth and can do better. If you could tell us what we could do effectively and improve your experience, that would be fantastic. We are excited to hear what you have to share! Have a lovely day!

December 10, 2022

To early to give 5 stars im just diving in but this app does alot.....................................

boujiebeautysupply
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Dropshipman replied December 10, 2022

Hello, boujiebeautysupply!

December 4, 2022

I liked it very much cause it is very cheap and very nice app to use and the custom ervice was good they helped me to upgrade to a vi or premuim plan fopr me for free

My Store
Finland
Time spent using app: 7 days
Dropshipman replied December 6, 2022

Hello, My Store!

December 3, 2022

Molto utile, peccato per la traduzione inefficace ma se sei abbastanza in confidenza con l'inglese sarà una passeggiata

WEEGO JIM
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Dropshipman replied December 6, 2022

Ciao,

Grazie per aver dedicato del tempo a scrivere il tuo feedback! Apprezziamo molto l'iniziativa per completare il nostro sondaggio. È un onore fornirti un servizio eccellente, ed è evidente che non siamo riusciti alle tue aspettative. La tua risposta dimostra che abbiamo spazio per la crescita e possiamo fare di meglio. Se potessi dirci cosa potremmo fare in modo efficace e migliorare la tua esperienza, sarebbe fantastico. Siamo entusiasti di sentire cosa devi condividere! Buona giornata!

Distinti saluti,
DropiShipman Support Team

November 23, 2022

quick tutorials, easy completion, fast working app and very helpful highly recommend using this website

My Store
Time spent using app: 27 days
November 22, 2022

Ottima app per il sito.Glyde, è gentile e competente. perfetto se i prezzi fossero un pò più bassi.

lalunadichima
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 22, 2022

Estou começando. Ainda nao tenho experiencia suficiente. Gostei do geral. Me parece dificil encontrar produtos por palavra chae e link. Atenção ao usuario de boas vindas muito gentil. Obrigada

Kaiana do Brasil
Brazil
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 7, 2022

I used this ap to help me choose products for my store. It is fairly easy to use. I wish it had the American sizing on items to make it easier for my customers. It loads items very slowly, but completely.

Gentleman's Drift Accessories
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 5, 2022

So far so good just starting off let's see how it goes. God bless me. Very good customer service. The guys know their stuff.

Menasol
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 1, 2022

What a pleasant support I have gotten. I am not good at explaining things and Glydel was so helpful and pleasant to chat with and very patient. very informative and knowledgeable. It did not take time for someone to get some help, I love that. This app is pretty easy to use. Some apps are very confusing and difficult. It's very self-explanatory. I am excited to use this up and get started. Thank you!!!

Short Click