Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Import AliExpress Product Reviews. Compatible with OS 2.0

Free plan available

FOODYGEAR.COM

So far, everything worked great. We were looking for some nice free options, but with a reasonable pay structure for starting out companies.

Holly's Hand Poured Hobbies LLC

Easy to use! Love the wizard. Found this app more helpful and easy to use. The app was user friendly and gives options even in the free plan.

January 5, 2022

Hi! :)
Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Reviify.

CuteBabySatisfy

I used this app to get my reviews for all my products, it was really easy to use and they looked very good thanks !

November 24, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate it. :)

etsaat

I LOVE IT VERY VERY NICE THANK YOU .....
. ..
. .
....
.....
. ..

November 11, 2021

Thank you so much, Etsaat! We really appreciate your feedback. :)

Metalicoz

This is an amazing and comprehensive app. I highly recommend to new businesses. The auto popup shows reviews and after every defined intervals, it one of my favourite features.

October 30, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. :)

KABCON-US

Very good software, I fell in love with it once I used it, which greatly promoted the sales of our store.

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much, KABCON-US! :) We're so happy to hear that. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Bubbles Boutique & Gift Shop

So easy to use and fantastic app to use on my shopify website! Highly recommend. I love the way the reviews pop up for shoppers.

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for these wonderful words, Bubbles Boutique & Gift Shop! :) We really appreciate it.

Find Zone

great boys. loved it, if i get without watermark it will be great but its okay. great service provided

September 11, 2021

Hi Find Zone! :)

Thanks for this amazing review, we really appreciate it.

shopkako

This is the best app for reviews. We had trouble importing CSV file and they responded quickly with assistance. We would definitely recommend.

July 5, 2021

Hello, Shopkako! :)
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. People like you make our job a pleasure.

Lola Lights

We have tried numerous review apps, and this app is by far the best!!! When we had a question, they replied very quickly... Absolutely Awesome!!! Thank you!!!

July 5, 2021

Hi Lola Lights!
Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Reviify! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20