Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Import AliExpress Product Reviews. Compatible with OS 2.0

Free plan available

Sleepsoundly

Very user friendly- I love it!! It really helped my store to look professional- hopefully I'll get some sale now!

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate it. :)

blokino

i hope this app makeme sell. i think that's a important thing to a dropshipping store. I am testing in my new store.

April 1, 2020

Hi, thank you for the 5-stars! Hope you enjoy our app! :)

McQueen Hair

i used this app to help give my store greater legitimacy and convert a greater percentage of sales. Very intuitive to use as well.

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated! :)

smartdiscountcity.us

good sadasfadsfsdgfsdg sdfsdgsdgsfdgfdgdfgdfhdfghfghfggood sadasfadsfsdgfsdg sdfsdgsdgsfdgfdgdfgdfhdfghfghfg

April 1, 2020

Thank you for the 5 star rating. :)

Sigou Store

perfect thanks very much !! the best app for the shopify. Espero sigan asi, excelente !! de muy buena ayuda

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.

Dancing Feather

It's very cool! Great app..loving it so far. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

April 1, 2020

Hello, thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

layla4beauty

I really like this App. It help me to grow up my business. I recommand it to all of you.
It import revews from Aliexpress.

April 1, 2020

Hi, thank you for the 5-stars! Hope you enjoy our app! :)

The Pet Care Store

Great app to import ali reviews. pretty easy and straight forward. definitely recommend it to improve you sales

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Watchvio

AwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesome

April 1, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

Light Lux

Love this app! I was going to pay for a service similar that was expensive but when i found this I was so thrilled! Love it!

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. :)