Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews | Reviews

by ShopBooster

Import AliExpress Product Reviews. Compatible with OS 2.0

Dwelling & Company

Decent app. A lot of awesome features for free. I'm impressed! Keep up with the good work ShopBooster!

May 26, 2021

Thank you so much Dwelling & Company! :)
We're so happy to hear that, it means a lot to us and our entire team!

SAVNPIK Deals

I used this Apps its amazing time and cost saving thank you team for all you did to make our life and work easier I just can say its an awesome app

May 12, 2021

Hi SAVNPIK Deals!
We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words, you made our day. :)

Little crafts for all

I think this app is great as you can import as many reviews if you want and you can select which countries you import the reviews from with or without pictures... very nice app and very user friendly and great customer service!

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Little crafts! :) We really appreciate it!

Fit Pro Sports

Very good until now. Simple, efficient, clear, easy to use. Can personalize the menu and how reviews are shown. Can edit the reviews, names, country, stars...everything!!!! Translate reviews, translate the layout. Exactly what I was looking for.

April 10, 2021

Hello Fit Pro Sports!
Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team! :)

magixo

très bonne application on peut faire bcp de personnalisations très bonne application on peut faire bcp de personnalisations

April 8, 2021

Hi Magixo! Thanks for this great review, we really appreciate it. :)

Mini Meanie

I love this! Very helpful indeed! I'm very thankful to have this in my store. I'd love to upgrade next time.

April 8, 2021

Hi Mini Meanie! :) Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. Best Wishes.

Hamz techie

great app , really helped me kick start my store and add a social proof to my store and brand. I would recommend this app to everyone.

April 2, 2021

We are incredibly grateful for your kind words and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. :)

TheComfyCat

Was looking for an app to help me import more than 100 reviews, this just made it possible and its free

February 26, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, TheComfyCat. We really appreciate it. :)

Exotic Contour

I used this app to give my new Shopify store a head start by providing credibility and social proof and help build my brand with my customers.

February 18, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, Exotic Contour! :) We're very happy to hear that.

Solaj Tech

This is a very nice app, I recommend this for beginners who are starting dropshipping for starters...

February 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, Solaj Tech! :) We really appreciate it!