Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews | Reviews

by ShopBooster

Import AliExpress Product Reviews. Compatible with OS 2.0

Bon Creations

I bought the upgrade package, the i realized ANYONE can "write a review" on my products without buying, which takes away all credibility of the reviews, also the reviews writen by real people doesn't get posted. So basically Anyone can see this is fake reviews on my products, which hurts my business. Wasted $4 and alot of time

June 21, 2020

Hello!
Thank you for your review. We’re sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.
You need to approve each new review of your customers in the Review tab. You can choose whether you want to publish it or not, it is not published automatically. In this way it is prevented that anyone can leave a comment.
For all questions please contact us at support@reviifyreviews.com

eGgrabstore.com

i used this app to import reviews from aliexpress and it dose good work,
i suggest please add more features in free plan curently having also good
thanks

June 20, 2020

Hi, thank you for the 5-stars! Hope you enjoy our app! :) We'll consider your suggestion to add more features to Free plan.

C.H Improvinglives.

I was having a real hard time figuring out how to import reviews. Tried others but so far, this app is easier and faster. I've been using it for a while and it does the job really quick. Saves time. I'm loving it! I do recommend this app for faster import of reviews.

June 20, 2020

Hi! :) Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. Best Wishes.

Brewed Novelties

Installing it right now for the first time. This is going to be my first review app as well. Let's see how it goes.

June 19, 2020

Hi! We hope that you'll like it! :) For all questions please contact us at support@reviifyreviews.com and also take a look at these videos for help https://reviifyreviews.com/aliexpressimporter/knowledge-base/category/video-tutorials/

Estrac_Cell

excelente oportunidad de poder aprovechar al maximo nuestra tienda, si vemos que nos da resultado con gusto

June 17, 2020

Hello, thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. :)

Golden Fé

Ainda vou usar o app mas me parece bom, estou muito feliz inclusive pelo preço pois vai agregar muito valor a minha loja.

June 17, 2020

Hi! Thanks for this great review, we really appreciate it. :)

hellopetty

Excellent!!!!You will not looking for other app moreover free!!Super!Recomended one million times!Do not pay alireview!

June 17, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing review! :)) We're extremely glad to hear that! Thank you one milion times. :)

MUSU

great app love it
simple and easy to set up , very nice design with cool costumaztion snipt

June 16, 2020

Hi! Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. :)

IndusSun

Perfect app, I am happy to work for these apps, easy to handle all apps, ........................................100% recommended

June 15, 2020

Thank you so much! :) We really appreciate your review!

hero-mom

awesome ! the best review app i have used so far, loving the pop up feature. Great social proof, and free plan is a plus to start out !

June 15, 2020

We're so happy to hear that! :) Thanks for this amazing review!