Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews | Reviews

by ShopBooster

Import AliExpress Product Reviews. Compatible with OS 2.0

Sales

very good, thanks ver much. i happy to use it. i feel good becauce i can write a reviwe and i can import them from aliexpress

June 14, 2020

Hi! Thank you so much for your review! We're glad that you're happy! :)

BluTec Gaming

Really awesome app to use for my store!! It is very easy and much more straight forward than the other app I was use, and allowed so many reviews for as many of my products for free! thank you :D

June 12, 2020

Hi! Thank you sooo much for review! We're very happy to hear that! :)

Italshopstore

top app very good app

June 10, 2020

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. :)

Best Varejo

I found this app very functional and simple to use. It definitely solved my problem with minimum effort.

June 8, 2020

Hey, we are very glad to hear that! :) Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!

Word Shop BR

App muito bom, gostei bastante até o momento. fácil de usar e configurar e ainda deixa a loja com uma cara bem profissional!

June 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. :)

jojoestore

real good app u can depend on suggesting f0r friend after you try it thanks for developer .................

June 7, 2020

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. :)

Arianas

Estou gostando !! a principio é um dos melhores que já utilizei ainda mais sendo freee!top top top top

June 7, 2020

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

HomeOfficeDepot

awesome app. And big shoutout to the support team. I've had an issue with the review app and my theme, they fixed it kinda instantly. Nice app!

June 3, 2020

This review made our day! :) We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

VineStopper

I like the app but it randomly stopped working and showed no reviews on my site. I think it was a backend mistake on their end because it stopped working on all of my site. I hope it get's back up soon.

June 1, 2020

Hi!
Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers.
Please reach out to support@reviifyreviews.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.

Awesome Outdoors

I just started using it and it works great! the free version has all the features that you will ever need. I am confident it will help increase conversions. Install it and check it out.

June 1, 2020

Hi! We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. :)