Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Brewzinga Corporation

This app has been very helpful and time saving in migrating our products from Shopify to Amazon Seller. Olivier has been excellent to work with. Very responsive. Highly recommend this app.

Smartchoice To Buy

I don't have a seller account on Amazon. To integrate with Amazon do I have to first pay fee for seller account then for this integration? I don't understand why we have to pay double times ? EBay is not like this.

December 31, 2020

Yes, you need to have a Pro Seller account, and Amazon charges this subscription, we don't have any influence on this fact. On our side we are charging for the App what is normal, you don't pay 2 times, you are paying for 2 different services...

Cobra Foam Inserts and Cases

dont even think about using this app. It ruined my whole amazon store by mixing up images and prices. Deleted ASINs and lost all my product reviews that I have aquired over 5 years.

December 17, 2020

Sorry, I can't answer your review. You installed the App, and then you uninstalled it. No way for us to investigate your trouble. You don't answer my messages.
This review makes collapsing our business without giving us a chance to answer to this trouble. We would really be glad to help you, but you don't give us any chance. Best regards

Happy Pet Food

I used this app to integrate Shopify with amazon Eu. Support team was extra extra helpful. They constantly upgrade and update the app for users.

Ceramike

We use this app with more than 3000 listings on amazon EU and it works very well. Moreover they just implemented a new feature based on our feedback in less than one week so 5 stars for you common services team !

andreacarrano

Without this app, I don't think we would have been able to list our products on Amazon at all! It really seems to do everything we would need it to. Although the interface is a bit confusing at first, there are plenty of guides/FAQs/videos included that helped us figure out how to get things set up. Additionally, the customer support is EXCELLENT and is really what sets this apart from most other apps: Olivier really goes above and beyond to help you out if you reach out with a question about how to achieve something, and he even made tweaks to the app based on some issues we were running into with the app and even added in extra functionality (like background image removal!). He also extended our free trial until we were able to get the app working as we needed to.

10U BONUS

This is the app which i looking for long time ago. Now I can start to collect the sales from amazon, the support team very good and strong to solve the problems. Highly recommended.

Toyhome

i was looking for shopify and amazon integration from last approx 3 years , but i couldn't able to find out than i came across this app, app is so amazing and developers are to much aware of shopify and amazon collections, syncing - inventory and orders, great app great support, if you want to mazimize your business and want to become seller on amazon with shopify website go for it..

J2Games.com

This app allowed us to simplify our amazon management process 10 fold. Its price is reasonable and allowed us to eliminate 3 other external tools for managing amazon orders. Their support is great and they always find a solution for any thing we come up with.

Growin Group

This App help us a lot, with many tools that help the orders and listings on many Amazon sites, The support team like Olivier is note 10!