3.2
December 15, 2020

dont even think about using this app. It ruined my whole amazon store by mixing up images and prices. Deleted ASINs and lost all my product reviews that I have aquired over 5 years.

Cobra Foam Inserts and Cases
5 days using the app
Feed.Biz replied December 17, 2020

Sorry, I can't answer your review. You installed the App, and then you uninstalled it. No way for us to investigate your trouble. You don't answer my messages.
This review makes collapsing our business without giving us a chance to answer to this trouble. We would really be glad to help you, but you don't give us any chance. Best regards

Edited December 11, 2021

This app has a LOT of features, and you have a LOT of control over how your products and orders sync compared to other apps on the market. It gives you better visibility to what's going if you have sync issues so you can work on addressing them yourself. Which I like. However, I would highly recommend setting up a one-on-one call to get this configured properly. I am fairly tech savvy, the interface and configuration is not very intuitive. You can tell the developers put a lot of time and thought into logic of program, but the interface could use some love to make it a faster setup process. The support manuals are a good start but some need to be updated and are missing important details around creating your models for specific products. If you're use to creating listings manually in Amazon, this will make sense as you go through it. Like I said it's got a lot of features and configurations that you need to setup properly or you're going to have a ton off issue. I've tried 2 other apps that Shopify recommended, and I didn't care for them because of sync issues and their support was lacking. Once you figure out how to use it, it's a very powerful program. ---- Also, this app was not developed as a SALES CHANNEL, so it will not show up on our home page dashboard under sales channel like all the other amazon apps did. The recorded sales will still show up on the home screen, but it shows up under other. In my opinion, technically it's a sales channel and should show up as a sales channel on the dashboard. But it's not the end of the world and you can still run reports and identify the amazon sales. ---- It took me a day or two and some time with support staff to understand the ins and outs of it. I spent time myself going through the tutorials and trying to configure it myself before jumping on a onboarding call. There were some issues with orders being imported into the system that was removing inventory and showing up under inventory history but didn't tie the order number to the inventory from that location and was not assigning orders to the proper location. However, support implement that that feature quickly and fixed the location mapping issue. Then spent time going over the configuration and testing. Support is good ---- I have a few more things I need to work on with app but so far, the sync is working properly. I am day 10 into it, so far so good after a bumpy start. The app does work, you just need to spend some time understanding it and pay close attention to configuration. ----Also make sure you're SKUs are the same on Shopify and Amazon, if not they will not sync. I gave it a 4-star rating due to the comments noted above.

Bunker 27
12 days using the app
Feed.Biz replied December 11, 2021

Thank you very much for this very detailed and objective feedback. Indeed, as you mention, we put all our priorities on the richness of features, the App may seem complicated at first glance, however, it is deliberately intended for professional merchants, like you. With Amazon it's hard to make something simple!
We look forward to hearing from you.

April 1, 2022

I asked the company to explain to me why they wanted so much view / edit access to my Amazon account, including edit access to financial and customer comms data, they would not give me a reason. To me this is a massive red flag and I deleted the app to protect my Amazon account.

Creative Pet Alliance (UK) Ltd.
Feed.Biz replied May 3, 2022

Good afternoon,

We are very sorry to read that our support didn't fill your expectations.

Following your different requests, we did our best to give you as many details as possible. Our company has been audited to fulfill all security requirements from AMAZON and SHOPIFY and you can be assured your client data is fully safe and protected us otherwise we could not be in business.

The Amazon app is a very complete solution, enabling you to deal your seller account the best. That's the reason this app needs a lot of information from you in order to implement all the possibilities.

Regarding the email you sent to us, you are looking after an inventory tracking app. We can provide to you an app suitable to your needs.

Please feel free to contact us back so as we would be able to arrange a call meeting to determine the best solution for you.

Best regards,

Eugénie

Quality support agent

Common Services

January 26, 2021

I hope this helps someone. Support here is non existant and you can actually get better results with the free shopify amazon linked app. For the almost $400 per year you would expect a seamless and polished product. This is far from that.

Forking Great Gifts & More
Edited September 23, 2021

After several days using this product, I have not seen even one product added to my store Amazon, although its logs show that several hundred were successfully sent. When I wrote to support to ask for help resolving this (request below), here is a sample of the condescending and/or factually inaccurate statements that were made: 1. Regarding this blog post (https://blog.common-services.com/post/prestashop-ean-barcodes-and-marketplaces) with PrestaShop in the URL and making up half the content of the post: "No the topic is not about PrestaShop, this is an e-commerce topic, general." Please. Argue with your users who are asking for support. 2. In the same response to my original support request: "In paying plan, we also do provide special assistance to help you to export your products without hassle." I selected a paying plan. I have no control over being forced into a 30-day trial. I would happily pay the $19.99 fee in order to resolve the issues I'm having getting products from my Shopify store to Amazon. So I was frustrated by this statement, since I can't do anything to make time move faster. So please. Increase the frustration of the user who is asking for support. 3. In response to my follow-on request (below), "Barcodes are the sole property of GS1 company." This statement is factually untrue. GS1 is a standards board who licenses barcode prefixes to companies who can use them or license them to sellers. So please. Give inaccurate information to make your user, who is asking for support because they are frustrated, feel even more frustrated and even helpless. I purchased mine from Bar Codes Talk, who is listed as a licensee by GS1. They may or may not have acted in good faith when they issued mine to me; I am pursuing that matter separately. But this support agent's lack of support continued 4. And the straw that broke this camel's back, the support agent sent me this jaw-dropper: "Before we are talking further, could you follow the rules and the laws?" Please. Accuse a user of criminal behavior when they are (1) following the rules and the laws, (2) acting in good faith, and (3) asking you for help. Meanwhile, my questions have not been answered. - What do I need to do (beyond assigning UPC codes) to get my products to export properly to Amazon? - Why does the Scheduler tab show that products exported successfully, even though there is no change whatsoever to my inventory at Amazon? I'm completely dissatisfied and, quite frankly, incredibly angry. This product did give any value to me, and in fact, sucked up a great deal of time and energy that I could have used much more productively. My original support request:
I'm on the trial period of the Amazon app on Shopify. The record on the Actions / Scheduler tab shows warnings on every single item (7,594 of them). Because these aren't errors, they don't appear on the Feeds or Failures tab. These products are not in my inventory at Amazon, so it's like they just didn't go anywhere. What do I need to do to get these items to export properly? From my follow-up, after touching on the provider from whom I licensed my UPC codes:
Here's another mystery: the products I added UPC codes to say in the dashboard that they were successfully exported to Amazon. However, they do not appear in the dashboard at Amazon Seller Central, and the product counts have not changed. The Offer Counts on the dashboard in Shopify match the counts on Seller Central. So how do we "successfully" export 80 offers without the count increasing?

Heart On My...
Feed.Biz replied September 23, 2021

Hi Heather R. (or Hedwyg), everybody knows or should know, that the barcodes are the sole property of GS1. The barcodes you were using were the property of GS1 and the license to use them was granted to Wisconsin Trails Inc., Madison, US. I'm so sorry you have been foolish by a website that offers barcodes for cheap, unfortunately, this is a common fraud, it happens daily.

January 13, 2023

Worse app. Does not exclude collections which I dont want to export to Amazon. Rules or no rules it shows the same number of products. I contacted support team and it seems dead people out there.
And now when I checked in payment section then it sows $79 despite of the fact I choose free trial and this is the 3rd day. Pure scammers!!!!

Mohanjo
Netherlands
1 day using the app
Feed.Biz replied January 14, 2023

Good Day, I do apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.
When downloading the app, you have the option of choosing which collections to sync under Workflow > Collections.
The app is fully configurable and able to exclude products from syncing to Amazon. I would be happy to give you a call and go over the configuration with you. We do online onboarding sessions for you, to make sure you fully use all the features of the app and that they are all activated on your account. With regards to the charges, it seems to be a fee related to your Amazon Seller Account please contact us so we can have further clarification.
I am sorry you were unable to reach support previously, our customer service is one of our priorities and I would like to offer full assistance to you.
We invite you to contact us by email : support.amazon-app@common-services.com
We hope to hear from you soon.

January 28, 2022

Ein echt guter und schneller Support. Es wurde sehr gut auf mein Problem reagiert. Da ich für die Anbindung an Amazon meinen Amazon Account von Einzelverkäufer auf Premium hätte ändern müssen und das für mich derzeit aber nicht in Frage kommt, wollte ich mein Abo bei Amazon Integration Plus kündigen. Das wurde direkt angenommen und es fielen keinerlei Kosten an. Gerne komme ich wieder zurück sobald ich mit Amazon Premium Shop verkaufen werde.

Madre Tierra®
Germany
About 2 hours using the app
October 11, 2021

Been waiting all day to help install and sync this app with Amazon, I have had no response so I'm erasing this app. If your running a business you need support this is not what you get with this app so shop around find a company that will help your business grow.

American Desserts
About 11 hours using the app
May 27, 2020

Lost a lot of listings on my live amazon account due to the installation of this , Poor non existant support !

Kirana Store
About 8 hours using the app
Feed.Biz replied May 30, 2020

Thanks for this poor review. We answered to your message to our support but due to a timezone difference, there was a 17h gap.

December 12, 2022

Our online Shopify Store was unable to connect to our Amazon Seller Central- There must be an glitch between shopify and Amazon. We try reaching out to both Shopify and Amazon with no return calls or emails assistance. So we are deleting this app and removing from our 14 day free Trial that we just started yesterday. 12/11/2022

Lovely Fun PETS
About 6 hours using the app
Feed.Biz replied December 12, 2022

Dear Lovely Fun PETS team

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We are here to assist you.
Connecting your Amazon account is virtually a 2-click process. Very simple.
We have a tutorial video for that in the app.

We would love to have a chance to assist you successfully connect your Amazon account, and complete the whole integration process. Our support is available 24/7. We respond to ticket/email requests within 1 to 12 hours.

We also offer free live onboarding sessions to all new merchants.
Please respond to our request to schedule a live session.

Best regards,