Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon Integration Plus

by Common-Services

International Amazon marketplace integration for pro sellers

JemJem

It's very easy to set up the app and connect our Amazon account with shopify. The support team was very helpful and the app works very well.

Perfect Charm

I have been using Amazon for over 10 years and have found it extremely difficult to maintain this with my Shopify Store. This app will really help keep things up to date. You need to commit and ask for help, and wait for the answer from Olivier and then implement, and if it doesn't work ask again. Amazon is huge and different product types have different requirements, so spend a little time, and Olivier will help you upload your products. The system will then stay updated as you edit your Shopify site.
Olivier lives in the East so the time zones are a little out, but he always replies and gives advice. Stick with it!! And you will find it makes your life easier!

Ukiyo Kumo

We have enjoyed using the Amazon Integration Plus app to manage our Amazon channel. We were looking for a scalable way to apply rules for offer prices and inventory, and manage syncs and uploads. So far so good, and the whole setup was easy to get acquainted with.

I have encountered random errors and exceptions to the functions we have implemented which would tempt me to bring down my overall rating. However, Olivier has been excellent with customer service and resolving our issues. Other apps utilize customer service reps that often don't understand the technical minutiae being conveyed; so being able to correspond with a knowledgeable developer who "gets it" counts for a lot with us.

As some US shops have noted, this app is managed in Europe so the response to queries is not immediate, but is always consistent and is not something that has hampered us.

Definitely worth a try; the free trial period is sufficient to test whether their integration system and support will work for you.

Gioielleria Capodagli

I'm using this to sync Shopify with Amazon
i already know CommonServices as i come from Prestashop and was using their module..
on Prestashop i had a lot of problems with the module and the support was not so fast... here it's look like they are supporting better.. also the app for shopify is much more better than the prestashop one..
5 stars for now

Ice 'N' Fire

So far so good! This app has so many options and the support is outstanding! You will have to allow for a time difference but my questions were followed up on in a timely manner. Plus I was given help to set it up and to make sure it was working properly for my needs. Thanks for your help Oliver and team! Well done!

Maine Coast Sea Vegetables

This application is very powerful and customizable. These developers were very thoughtful when they developed this app to be customizable to the needs of your business and their customer support is fantastic for when you run into any problems.

If all you want is Amazon orders pulled into shopify with purchase fulfillment and cancellation integration, but and want to keep prices, inventory, and taxes in Shopify and Amazon separate - you can do that with this app!

However, if you want a really in-depth integration with pricing rules, currency conversion, and listing detail syncing, you can have that as well! This application does so many things that it can look overwhelming at first, but it was designed very intuitively when you take the time to understand it.
Their help section is great, and customer service is very responsive and works to understand your needs.

My recommendation to the consumer: Figure out what you want your Amazon and Shopify integration to look like and then setup the app to do that (it will do it!). Don’t turn on the switches and click random buttons without knowing what they do! Be thoughtful about your setup and it will be very rewarding.

To the company: I think it would be helpful to have an instructional video/tutorial guiding the setup process from start to finish or even break the videos up into sections. This will make it easier to for a lot of individuals who learn by demonstration.

In summary, we are very happy! Thank you for this great integration!

- Maine Coast Sea Vegetables

Lobbys Tackle

If you want an app that sells YOUR products on Amazon for you this is the app you want. 100% needs to be made easier to use but I believe this will happen going forward. I have tried the others but this is by far superior to them in every way.

Support is good, a little slow at times but Olivier is fantastic and understands your needs, Just remember timezones!

Read the tutorials as much as you can, set rules and watch your profits skyrocket :)

RINAGYM

it work good. support gives needed help quickly and according to request. I recommend to synchronize from Shopify to Amazon using this app.

HORST

I can't confirm the experience Kirana und Red Star had. The app works fine for us. It is much simpler than others I have tested. I had contact to the developer and he extended the logic for the inventory rules which I really appreciate. I plan to stay with the app as long as Amazon.de is not officially supported by Shopify.

May 30, 2020

Thank you a lot for your review, it has been a great pleasure to assist you. Do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

iPadestock

Appli Génial !

Olivier est un développeur talentueux. Il vient de répondre à un besoin crucial pour les e-commerçant à savoir la remontée des commandes Amazon vers le backoffice Shopify. Zapier permet la remontée des commandes uniquement pour Amazon North America, ce besoin peut être résolu par des intégrateurs de flux coûteux comme Shopping Feed mais Olivier a su répondre à ce besoin avec une appli brillante et compétitive.