Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon Integration Plus

by Common-Services

International Amazon marketplace integration for pro sellers

iPadestock

Appli Génial !

Olivier est un développeur talentueux. Il vient de répondre à un besoin crucial pour les e-commerçant à savoir la remontée des commandes Amazon vers le backoffice Shopify. Zapier permet la remontée des commandes uniquement pour Amazon North America, ce besoin peut être résolu par des intégrateurs de flux coûteux comme Shopping Feed mais Olivier a su répondre à ce besoin avec une appli brillante et compétitive.

SEWorkwear

Thank you Olivier for helping me set up the integration for Amazon, I had a few issues, not with the App just me! I was quickly guided through the issues and now we are selling products very fast all day :-)

Viyado

The app is evolving day by day and it does the job well. It integrates most of the Amazon Marketplaces. The support from Olivier is fantastic.

Tortendekoshop

Great amazon order import ant product listing app. Very helpful support team. Thanks for your support.

Joya Shop EU

A great app for synchronizing products, orders etc. from Shopify to Amazon.

And Olivier does a wonderful job, in case you should have questions.

Thanks a lot! :)

City Central Shoes

I have just started using this App and I find it easy to navigate and works really well for me. Dion

デカトロン日本公式オンラインストア

This app allows a lot of thing... little big complexe at the begin but when you know how to use it well it's very very powerful.
Do hesitate to contact the support if you have some trouble to use it.

March 30, 2020

Thanks to you Decathlon team, it has been a pleasure to assist you, do not hesitate to contact us again for any help or features request.

1 2 4 Next