Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Jensmill

I'm still learning how to use it, but I like it so far the problem im having is the company i paid to set up my site didnt upload the right API's for my products so im having trouble linking my products

Amazon Azione Salute

Location Italy

Excellent App and Support Team obviously it is an application for experts and for those who know what they are doing In any case, the support team helped us with a problem that had arisen, quickly and professionally There are English guides for setup and it supports all Amazon countries

November 25, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so happy to receive your compliments and appreciation.
Our customer service is one of our priorities and we are glad to know that it has been helpful for the development of your store.
We would like to thank you again and please feel free to contact support anytime!

Primal Harvest

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Wir nutzen die App für die Amazon FBM Anbindung. Die Installation war einfach und die Funktion ist einwandfrei. Klasse finde ich, dass man einen persönlicher Ansprechpartner hatte, der uns zwei mal unterstützt hat. Das gibt es nicht oft bei Shopify Apps. Kann die App also weiterempfehlen.

everybabyproduct

Great service very informative , i spoke to customer servive on multiple occasion and always got my issues resolved , they’ve been a great help .

FITNÈ

Location Thailand

My business is primarily based in Amazon US and I have been looking for an app to integrate my Amazon FBA to Shopify. This app has everything I was looking for, easy integration, excellent customer service and onboarding process. Once there is an order in Shopify, the app send the order detail to Amazon automatically and Amazon fulfilled the shipment.

EGO STOCKHOLM

Location Sweden

I installed Amazon integration plus to connect my Shopify store to my Amazon , at first it looked complicated but after a one- on- one training I got from Keterson , It was quite easy to understand it and work with it , the App is excellent and connects the the Shopify inventory to Amazon while adjusting and filling up all the necessary fields on Amazon in order to support the requirements from Amazon’s side . The support I got from Keterson was awesome, he gave me an excellent on boarding training and afterwards kept in touch and helped in solving some issues that I encountered. In General i recommend this app for anyone who wants to have a simple way to export their Shopify to Amazon - since Amazon’s requirements are complicated and the listing process on Amazon is somewhat frustrating , the close support I from Keterson had gave me the ability to list on Amazon fast and almost without errors - thank you Keterson !

July 15, 2022

Dear Ego Stockholm,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
Our customer service is one of our priorities and we are glad to know that it has been helpful for the development of your project.
We forward your opinion to Keterson, who will be delighted to take note of your satisfaction.
We would like to thank you again and please feel free to contact us if you have any question.
Good day to you,

PPE Tech

Location Australia

I used this App to sell Australia-made masks and the support and account team always assisted us with issues quickly and easy to communicate for troubleshooting.

July 15, 2022

Dear PPE Tech,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
Our quality of service is one of our priorities and we are glad to see that it is efficient.

Topbright Animation Corporation

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have tried many apps and this one is the best one so far. It's cheaper than the others, and you can connect multiples accounts with different sellers' accounts. It can automatically update inventory stocks and update shipping information. The app has a very good users interface, even though it's hard to understand at first. The developers are always ready to answer all your questions and even have live meetings with you to guide you through everything step by step. One thing they could add: The shipping rates should be synced from Amazon FBA and need to setup manually right now.

July 13, 2022

Dear Topbright Animation Corporation,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
We value our clients' feedback and we thank you for taking time to let us know.
Our customer service is one of our priorities and we are glad to see that it is efficient. We forward your review to our developers and support, who will be delighted to take note of your satisfaction.
It is a pleasure to accompany you in the development of your project.
Please feel free to contact us, should you have any questions.
Best regards

OSIM Europe

Location Singapore

It's great! It is user -frendly and effective. The customer service is great and helpful. Will continue use it!

June 20, 2022

Dear OSIM Europe

HEJ!

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to install and use, we are synchronizing Orders and Inventory. Good and fast customer service.

June 13, 2022