Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon Integration Plus

by Common-Services

International Amazon marketplace integration for pro sellers

Audio Files of the Black West

Mr. Keterson, in my view is a credit to this profession, he's patient, considerate, and inspirational in his approach to helping clients. He walked me through setting up the product information to facilitate correct labeling and setting up products in the prescribed categories according to Amazon criteria. Some of the instructions were a bit confusing to me, as a novice using the Amazon platform, for instance, sizing and coloring rules and "requirements" needed to compete the set-ups. For a novice , I felt some of the instructions took for granted I had more experience than I had; I could have benefited from more detailed explanations, which the Support person calmly provided. My over all opinion , is since so many people are opening up Online businesses who come to this new medium with little to no experience, this App needs to consider this, and make the tutorials and instructions more detailed with examples that are rudimentary . Assume you are taking to a four year old, explaining how to make cookies. However, you do provide an excellent support staff to accommodate those of us who are still trying to crawl before we run.

VCM24

Switched over from Codisto because of their extremely stupid pricing. Saved a lot and even gained some features. Customer support is great too.

Gamer's Dream

We are using this app for the last couple of months. We switched from another app because they were too slow to add connection to new marketplaces. Maybe because I was used to another interface, it took me around 1 week to get used to this app. Even though it took time to get used to, the app worked very good from the beginning. I learned about some options and functions in the following days.
The customer service is also top quality. I always received replies quickly and problems have been solved, except one case but we concluded that the problem is not due to the app.

Amalia J. & Boutique

We started last week with a this app, and we paid for them to customize our products to upload to amazon. They just uploaded one category and they did it without any problem,they customized it as we requested. Customer service has being very friendly and fixed all the issues very fast I will update this review at the end.

Patissland

I'm not used to give a review, but this application really deserve 5 stars. If you're a Shopify seller, you'll not find a better app to work with Amazon (import the orders from Amazon to Shopify, update your inventory, create unlimited rules, and much more)
Note that the support team is great and will never give you up if you need any assistance.

MJWholesale.com

So far so good, thank you to the developer and the rest of the team! I would highly recommend! Easily link products, easily navigate, automatic sync! You can view the products one by one to see what they are linked to. Thank you so much! We have really enjoyed the app so far! We highly recommend that you download!

Cripple Creek Backcountry

I used this app to help sync our shopify website with Amazon. Once we got the app setup, it was easy to get all of our inventory sync'd and selling on Amazon. It was so easy it felt like it happened overnight!

Stunluxe DogTec®

Very nice tool . Support helps to solve issues. Works very good so far. Easy integration. A little bit confusing in the beginning with the different settings and needs. but they have a lot of faqs to solve these questions.

Hot This Year

The app is great. easy to synchronise products to multiple Amazon Accounts at one place with just a simple select. The app actually doesn't have any Problem but if you don't understand anything they are there to help you out. their 30 days free trials is like 60 days free trials. because after the 30 days they won't charge you they charge at the end of second month. all Features are availlable during the free trials. what may be a Problem is that during product matching make sure you match your product with the correct Amazon product. i made a mistake and i matched my products with wrong products i had almost 20 - 30 orders on the day i conected the app to Amazon. i was not having those products in my shop but i later found them on Aliexpress.. it was a good mistake i think. Make sure you know how selling on Amazon works. Don't synchronise more products on Amazon if you don't have enough start up capital..
just imagine pushing all your products to Amazon...The next day you will wake up and see 1000 orders if you don't have money what do you do?
also read Amazon selling policy so that you will not blindly synchronise a Prohibited product to Amazon. You may need Barcodes GS1 or applied GS1 exemption to list your own products else use product matching. There Videos to guide you synchronise your products

Weedipedia

After a problem syncing with Amazon costumer service was prompt to answer and everything started syncing correctly. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5