Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon Integration Plus | Reviews

by Common-Services

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

Bushranger Sunglasses

After trying a few different Amazon Integration Apps we tried Amazon Integration Plus, and immediately noticed that it was more organised and easier to use. When it came time to request support to configure everything the Support Call was great (thankyou Keterson) and we are now able to list products on Amazon easily and automatically! Configuring the App was explained well (and for me this was needed) and I am confident that this will meet our needs and be a great tool for our Business going forwards.

CINEAD

Je voulais utiliser cette application pour importer plus de 10 000 produits sur Amazon. Le consultant m'a renseigné très efficacement étape par étape et grâce à ses conseils, l'utilisation de l'application est très claire et surtout très accessible. Professionnel et disponible. Je recommande à 100%

Melume Cosmetics

Great app helping the connection between Shopify and Seller Central. We use for stock and order update.

Sportnahrung

If you're looking for an app to connect your Shopify store with Amazon, no matter if fulfilled by yourself or fulfilled by Amazon, this app is a great choice. There are a lot of options which can be a bit confusing at first, but makes it all the more configurable to your needs. The support is also great and the devs very quickly implemented a feature, we desperately needed.

MissBliss.UK

EXCELLENT. Excellent. Excellent!!
I have been really struggling to list our MissBliss.UK clothing products on Amazon, and tried all sorts, including direct Amazon bulk imports, Manually creating the listings, trying other apps as well.
This is the ONLY app that worked for me, despite my dress products being 'simple' to list. The app is very powerful, and allows all sorts of mappings and rules to be setup. it caters for multiple countries to be setup as well. However the best thing has to be the support. Their guy Keterson gave me one-2-one call and made sure i had everything correct, as well as show me in great detail all the other things i could do. Trust me, I have tried many apps, and the level of support varies. Amazon Integration Plus support has far exceeded my expectations and provided an enormous amount of guidance. Brilliant!!

Andrew Lee Home and Living

Brilliant support and app. Would Highly recommend to anyone looking to use for there amazon platform.

Candy Hair

I am new to amazon and amazon integration. I admit that it was challenging to learn how to get my products syncd but with the help of Keterson N., I was guided to successfully list my products. This app, and customer service, have exceeded my expectations so far. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking to integrate their ecommerce stores. Keterson was very patient and thorough with me and that made the learning process less stressful. Do yourself a favor and get this app. You wont be disappointed.

Unlimited Stories

I used this app to push part of my catalog on Amazon and sync inventory rules and have a not so obvious set-up in terms of SKU mapping. After a few calls to the support that took the time to understand my needs, guess what?? it works fine! I was sceptical in the beggining as Amazon has strict guidelines but finally found an app that avoids me the headache. I recommend you give it a real try it's all worth it in the end.

NMR Brands

An incredibly powerful app that is highly recommended. When shopify first announced they were discontinuing the Amazon sales channel, like many, we panicked and immediately started looking at alternative solutions. After testing 2-3 apps, we quickly learned that Amazon Integration Plus is by far the best and also happened to be the most affordable. The things this app is able to do are absolutely incredible. On top of that, they have great and very responsive customer support (Shout to Keterson for all the help!). The only minor drawback with this app is that it is a bit technical and has a longer learning curve which less technical savvy individuals may find difficult, but more technical people would really enjoy due to the increidble options it offers. Thank you for designing and maintaining such a great app!

Customizer Mobile

Very impressive service they really go the extra mile to help with integration Great problem solvers

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10