4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration between Amazon and Shopify, praising its automatic order syncing, intuitive interface, and reliable performance. They value the real-time syncing for accurate product listings and inventory updates, and appreciate the automation features for pricing and inventory management. The responsive and dedicated customer support, customization options, and performance analytics are also highly regarded. Compared to similar apps, it stands out for its superior flexibility, customization, and customer support.

January 16, 2024

I have worked with several of CED Commerce's agents and have found each of them to be highly attentive to my needs and they all worked extensively to resolve my needs. I still have work to do but to date am confident that my issues will be resolved as long as I have these guys on my side.

Derma Salt
About 1 year using the app
January 24, 2024

CedCommerce has a been a a great tool for helping us manage our Amazon listings and sync products and orders between Amazon and Shopify. After trying one or two other apps we switched to CedCommerce and found it was far suprior to the others. The app works great and anytime we have had any issues or needed help the support has been very quick to respond and answer or solve the issue. I would highly recommend CedCommerce for anyone selling on Shopify and Amazon.

SendIt Sailing
January 9, 2024

Absolutely fantastic experience! This is the best Amazon app by far. We trust it 100% with our business.

The tech support is exceptional as well - Mannu is always right on it immediately and we're able to get the support we need to keep developing our Amazon store on the daily.

Thank you CED and Mannu!

Loralie Designs
8 months using the app
January 23, 2024

I have been working with CED for many years now. The app itself works fine. However, I opted in for additional services such as product listing, SEO, and store creation and other work. Let me say, I have never been so disappointed working with a company. The quality of the work is terrible and numerous mistakes were made. I really do not think that many of their staff have a clue about what they are doing. I have tried to contact a manager, but that seems to be nearly impossible. Be very cautious when working with this company.

13 Moons
7 months using the app
February 2, 2024

I'm an actual client. The app is great, and the customer service is excellent. I had a small problem and one of the tech support guys was able to solve it in minutes. I highly recommend this app

Parapharmacy Store
January 30, 2024

We've been using Ced Commerce for the past 6 months. CedCommerce has been a great app for our business, connecting Amazon with Shopify, enabling us to scale our business. Products and orders sync smoothly and the team at CED have been very supportive whenever we've had any queries. They have been quick to understand and respond to questions. I would recommend this app and the support team.

Dotty About Paper
7 months using the app
January 19, 2024

This is a great app to integrate your Shopify and Amazon stores, it's user-friendly and the support team always helps you or points you in the right direction to address any problems.

memème
January 22, 2024

Very informative and helpful. Helped me upload products fom shopify to amazon very quickly. Would recommend. Friendly and knowledgable.

CogniXcite
4 months using the app
December 18, 2023

Gets our Amazon FBM orders into Shopify easily!

TRUFF
Over 2 years using the app
November 23, 2023

One of the standout features is the real-time syncing capability. It ensures that my product listings, inventory, and order updates are always up-to-date on both platforms. This has significantly reduced the chances of overselling or errors, providing a seamless experience for both myself and my customers.

The app's interface is intuitive, making it a breeze to navigate and manage my Amazon listings directly from my preferred e-commerce platform. It has saved me a considerable amount of time and effort, allowing me to focus more on growing my business.

The automation features are another highlight. Setting up rules for pricing, promotions, and inventory management has been a game-changer. I can trust that the app is working in the background, optimizing my listings without constant manual intervention.

Customer support has been exceptional as well, Any questions or concerns I've had were addressed promptly by Mannu & Kaushik, demonstrating a commitment to customer satisfaction.

In conclusion, this Amazon integration app has exceeded my expectations. It's a reliable, efficient, and user-friendly solution that has streamlined my e-commerce operations. If you're looking for a tool to enhance your Amazon integration experience, look no further – this app is a game-changer! I love these guys. Thank you all for everything

ladymascherianaturalbeauty