Amazon by CedCommerce

Amazon by CedCommerce | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Tradition Nature

Very serious staff, we have CED for Ebay from months and helps always. The App is high tech, with all Amz requierements, attributes

ISTANBUL STYLES

The customer service is excellent and the service is very excellent and there is no problem
I highly recommend it. This is the best application I have used to transfer products from Shopify to Amazon

Naturalistic Health & Wellness

This is my first day using the app. Kaushik was the agent who assisted me and I am very thankful for his help. I am looking forward to using Amazon by CedCommerce.

RUBYBELLEBABY

This team is very helpful. Had all my questions answered and they worked with me professionally called me to put me through the process step by step and it is free. Grateful to have a great team like this to help

AGOGIE

Amazon by CedCommerece is a great app that allows us to sell our products on Amazon. Ankit with customer service was great and worked tirelessly to fix a couple of issues that were limiting our products.

A M Exclusive's Community Store

App works as promised. Unlike other apps, it can update tracking information on Amazon even if you already fulfilled the order. Customer service answers quickly.

True Elegance Beauty Supply

It was a little confusing at first but customer service has been really helpful throughout my set up process which was very important to me. I also use their eBay integration app as and I am happy that I switched from the old Amazon integration app that I was using to Amazon by CedCommerce. If all continues to go well I will be continuing with the paid version.

ADS Has Solutions LLC

I've been extremely happy with this app. The best part is the customer service. They are always there to assist whenever the need arises. You can feel confident using this app

Gadget Lab Australia

Great time, saves a lot of time. The support team is A+, Praveen has been legendary throughout his support.

Mustang Survival USA

Let me start by saying that Animesh from the Amazon by CedCommerce team has gone above and beyond to support our onboarding with this app to our Shopify Plus marketplace. We have multiple businesses with a large catalog of items that required custom templates for us to be able to launch our products when we wanted and how we wanted, and Animesh has taken the time to walk us through the intricacies of Amazon, their app and he has proactively continued our communication and follow up via multiple mediums. We can't recommend this app enough along with the support that Animesh and his team have provided to date.

Previous 1 3 4 5