Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Frasar Designs

Superb support. They go above and beyond to help you resolve issues and will walk you through the best way to get your products listed.

Shine Attraction

Location Austria

Amazing support and amazing app. It was easy to upload the products on Amazon. Thank you very much guys :)

LUXMEON

Location Mexico

I'm a complete newbie to Amazon, I tried CED Commerce and it was pretty easy to use. I had an issue I couldn't figure out by myself. I contacted customer service and in less than 5 minutes Shubhi solved it for me and explained how to do it myself! I'm beyond impressed!

SaveTheDraft

Phenomenal Customer Service. Loaded the app. Had some immediate issues and had someone walk me through them in almost real time. Never had this experience with any other app.

kley kollection

GOOD SERVICE AND THEN HELP YOU TO LIST YOUR PRODUCT, POSSIBLE TO TAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH cedcommerce team and work together

Casual Tropical Wear

my first time contacting CedCommerce Support and I was satisfy with the assistance, the problem was resolved quickly. Thank you!!

Wohnen Royal

Location Germany

They are very helpful and always active to resolve your issues. The whole team added us to a whatsapp group to be able to help us immediately according to our questions. We have tried several different apps but we think this will be the one that we will use if we complete the total integration to Amazon store with their help.

LEO'S PRINT SHOP

Excelente servicio al cliente, el chat live siempre esta disponible para atender consultas. Aun tengo la version gratis y ojala funcione bien paa mi negocio.

June 21, 2022

"Muy agradecido contigo, LEO'S PRINT SHOP.

Nos alegra saber que apreciaste tu experiencia. Invertimos mucho en brindar un soporte extraordinario a cada cliente, y estamos ansiosos por recibir sus elogios y aprecio.

Mantente conectado...
Equipo CedCommerce"

Dream Cricket Store

I had tried this app and I had a great experience with it.
This app is great if you want to manage the centralised product,order,price and inventory.
Also the interface is very simple to use and it’s Amazon listing linking feature is so good if you are already selling on the Amazon the products get linked automatically so you can easily manage your Amazon orders from the Shopify. What I like the most about Cedcommerce is it’s highly responsive team which goes beyond to help you anytime. Highly recommended integration app for Shopify to Amazon.

"Dear Dream Cricket Store,

The Team works very diligently, and it will provide us with great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing.

As Amazon is a big marketplace and for beginners, it is essential to have the proper information. When you get connected with us, being an integration provider, it is our responsibility to assist you with all the possible ways.

The app import all/selected products from Shopify to the Amazon integration app then after preparing the listing as per Amazon marketplace' guidelines, through the app, you can easily upload the products on Amazon.

Once you list all products on the Amazon marketplace, the automatic syncing for inventory run parallel from Shopify to the Amazon marketplace. When you start getting orders, the app automatically fetches & creates those orders into your Shopify store also sends the shipment information from Shopify to the Amazon marketplace.

You don't need to be worried to check orders every time; you get the notifications on time,

The Template section reduce all your manual work.

To guide & assist you, we assigned a dedicated account manager who helps you on each step, the account manager always available with the Team on online chat, email, call, WhatsApp, Skype, or whatever you prefer for the communication. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app.

Stay connected !!
Team CedCommerce"

Small Gift Co

Location New Zealand

I Installed the app and needed support with product listings. Very responsive support so far. I look forward to getting my listings up.

June 21, 2022

"Thank you Small Gift Co. We're thrilled to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Once you connect the app with marketplace, it links all products on the Amazon marketplace, the automatic syncing for inventory run parallel from Shopify to the Amazon marketplace. When you start getting orders, the app automatically fetches & creates those orders into your Shopify store also sends the shipment information from Shopify to the Amazon marketplace.

We always available to assist you and if required, we do the customization for your listings. Through videos, FAQs, help docs we guide you so that you don't need to depend upon us and you can work independently.

Please feel free to share your requirement with us; we will surely consider that and will implement into the app.

Stay Connected!