Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Seek & Ramble

Location Australia

I have just started using this app. So far so good! I have had a bit of trouble understanding the settings but the team have been so helpful. Best customer service I’ve have had with an app so far. Thanks!

Southern Made

I use POD for my Shopify and Etsy shop and needed a way to get my items on Amazon. Connected with someone and they walked me through the steps to fix my errors. Definitely recommend.

CrazyJade Wear

The app will save me a lot of time loading variants to amazon. The help I received was on the mark.

Peony Yoga

Very helpful staff and I liked the way whatsapp support was available. Helped me with any issues so recommend

Divine Grace Special

I will like to recommend this app to all who want to make money on Amazon. Great customer support!!!

Puppy Jungle

Time spent using app About 19 hours

The best app I ever found on Shopify and the customer service is amazing 10/10
avinash kushwaha is the best!!!!

"Hi Puppy Jungle,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciated it!

We are thrilled that you liked your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

As Amazon is a large platform, they are very particular with the listings. The app reduces your efforts so you can optimize your product listing within a few minutes as you do not need to update everything from your Shopify store. The near real-time syncing for inventory & Orders save your manual work & time.

We will always welcome you without any hesitation; reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side!

Team CedCommerce!"

The Space Nerd

CEDCommerce Was very helpful with uploading products for my shopify store to my Amazon Seller Account. They were patient and offered services to make the uploading process easier. Great customer service.

"Hi The Space Nerd,

We are thrilled that you liked our service.

Thanks for your balanced and fair review!!

I'm glad you appreciated our services. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you. I also want to thank you for your feedback. We've taken your thoughts to heart and I appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor and look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

Thank-You
Team CedCommerce"

AchievePrime

Location Germany

Fabulous support, quick, easy to reach. They helped me with listing my products. Guided me through the whole process.

September 29, 2022

"Hi AchievePrime, We are happy to know that you cherished your experience.

We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

We make a substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're glad to hear we hit the imprint for you.

Team CedCommerce!!"

Home Decor Source

Amazing app! Customer team was caring and even showed me all the steps to set up Amazon listing. They will answer any questions you have.

September 28, 2022

"Thank you Home Decor Source.

There are heaps of settings on Amazon, so this may be the purpose behind the complexities. Therefore, we have built up this application for new and old Amazon sellers who are effectively searching for automated things. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

Please feel free to discuss this with us whenever you need any help from our side.

You are free to reach out to us anytime.

Team CedCommerce!"

Bicamolly

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Well supported app with hands on assistance provided from the start. The CedCommerce team will walk you through the process, step by step.

September 28, 2022

"Thanks, Bicamolly, we are glad to see that you discovered our application the best solution for your business.

We welcome you being a faithful client and are glad that you shared the word about us. Being an Integration service provider, we generally attempt to decrease human efforts and automate things for enhancing your experience every time you use our app.

Please stay Connected with us! We're always here for you.

Team CedCommerce!!"