Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Better Voice

The customer support was incredible. Helped me get products uploaded to Amazon very well. Even had zoom calls and immediate chat support. It was great.

June 2, 2022

"Much obliged to you, Better Voice, for leaving us such a magnificent review. We are happy that you adored our administration,

We make a substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're glad to hear we hit the imprint for you.

Team Cedcommerce!!"

SimplyASP Tech

I was able to use this app to link my Shopify products to my Amazon seller account. For the most part, everything was successfully linked so there were no issues are far as not counting inventory sold. This allowed us to keep track of inventory very accurately across multiple Shopify apps and platforms. I recommend this app as it approaches inventory in very flexible ways so there is more than one way to do an inventory-related task. User friendly too, so any beginner can learn what to do and pick it up quickly.

"Hi SimplyASP Tech,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciated it!

We are thrilled that you liked your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

As Amazon is a large platform, they are very particular with the listings. The app reduces your efforts so you can optimize your product listing within a few minutes as you do not need to update everything from your Shopify store. The near real-time syncing for inventory & Orders save your manual work & time.

We will always welcome you without any hesitation; reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side!

Team CedCommerce!"

Bondi Vibes

Location Australia

WOW - the CEDcommerce team were so helpful setting up the product fee and even helping me with Amazon related questions i had. I think they have 24hour support as help was always instant when first setting up the store - they were very helpful in guiding me and providing the solutions - thank you so much

June 2, 2022

"Much obliged to you, Bondi Vibes, for leaving us such a magnificent review. We are happy that you adored our administration,

Team Cedcommerce!!"

Teegarb

Excelent App, I use it daily for my listings. Highly recommended and great customer service, thank you

"Greetings Teegarb,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other members of the community.

At CedCommerce, we put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Babyworth

Location Australia

Excellent APP with very good service help a lot! It certainly save lot of time and make everything much easier to sell products in AMAZON! Thanks a lot!

"Hello Babyworth,

We are immeasurably appreciative that you took the opportunity to leave us this great review.

Our Team will be glad to peruse your review.

Please stay connected with us along these lines. We are consistently here to support you, limitlessly.

Much appreciated and Regards.

For Women USA

Location Dominican Republic

Not much to say. Outstanding customer service!
Amazon is a little complicated to list products; however, this team has done a tremendous job helping us on this matter. They keep a follow-up on my case, are very proactive, and are always willing to support me. Excellent experience.

June 2, 2022

"Much obliged to you, For Women USA.

We are happy to know that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Stay Connected...

VIDA

Excellent support team, Avinash the customer service was very responsive and professional definitely recommend.

June 2, 2022

"Thank you VIDA, for the appreciation.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. CedCommerce values put Seller satisfaction as a top priority; thank you for contributing to making it more useful & user-friendly.

We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

Please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

Have this H.O.P.E. Apparel and Gifts

Great customer service! Helped me a lot :) It's easier to navigate now and I can now properly utilize the app!

June 2, 2022

"Much obliged to you, Have this H.O.P.E. Apparel and Gifts.

We are excited that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every potential manner.

Continuously don't hesitate to connect with us.

Xeire

Location Ireland

Excellent app! Quick setup. User-friendly, intuitive interface. Fast and professional support. I switched from another app, and finally, the product upload is not a nightmare! :)

June 2, 2022

"Much obliged to you, Xeire.

Stay Connected...

Bel and Birch

The app is very easy to use and if you have any issues the customer service is outstanding! They could increase the amount of FAQ's based on error codes. I would like a quick reference guide for error codes. Some of the error codes are unclear and it is hard to figure out what needs to be changed.

June 2, 2022

"Thank you Bel and Birch.

We are committed to our clients. Its clients like you that make our job excellent. We always welcome you to share your concern, requirement with us; we will try to implement it into the app also please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.