4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration between Amazon and Shopify, praising its automatic order syncing, real-time inventory updates, and automated pricing. The intuitive interface and customization options make it user-friendly and adaptable. The real-time syncing ensures accurate product listings and order updates. Its automation features, particularly pricing and inventory management, are seen as game changers. The support team is commended for their responsiveness and expertise. The app also offers valuable performance analytics and can handle large catalogs with bulk upload features. Many report a significant positive impact on their operations and sales after using it.

February 2, 2024

I recently integrated the CedCommerce Amazon channel into my business, and I am beyond impressed with the level of support and the app's performance.

Firstly, the customer support provided by CedCommerce is unparalleled. The team goes above and beyond to ensure that any questions or concerns are addressed promptly and efficiently. They are not only knowledgeable but also extremely patient, guiding me through the entire process with a friendly and professional attitude. The support alone deserve a 5-star rating.

Secondly, the app itself is a game-changer. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and manage my Amazon channel seamlessly. The features provided are robust and reliable, contributing significantly to the efficiency and effectiveness of my online business. I've tried other similar apps in the past, and CedCommerce stands out as the best.

In conclusion, if you're looking for a reliable Amazon channel integration solution with top-notch customer support, look no further than CedCommerce. It has exceeded my expectations, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone in need of a seamless and efficient e-commerce experience. Kudos to the CedCommerce team for creating such an excellent app and providing unmatched support!

PAX
Netherlands
2 days using the app
January 29, 2024

Mohd helped me a lot for solving the attribute error. i was struggling from past 10 days to upload my product to amazon but with the help of him, i successfully uploaded it in a day. thanks for the great support

Enigmaparis
India
13 days using the app
March 22, 2024

This is an absolute scam. Please do not use this app, it does not help to sync any of your listings from Shopify to Amazon. I've contacted support and even re-uploaded the listings 10 times, and still had results stating "Error". This app is a complete scam, please do not purchase the monthly membership either.

K'Lacquer
8 days using the app
March 10, 2024

Great support. Easy to work with. Easy to Chat.

ONEKEEPER USA
6 months using the app
February 24, 2024

Easy to use, very good and quick support. Clear recommendation to anyone.

NiederlandeShop.de
Germany
12 days using the app
January 29, 2024

Mannu has been super helpful with getting everything setup

Little Beast
19 days using the app
January 19, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of interacting with Mohd Shadab Khan one of your customer service agents, and I am compelled to share my positive experience. The level of service I received was truly outstanding.

From the moment I initiated contact, the agent demonstrated a high level of professionalism, courtesy, and attentiveness.

Starfire Direct
About 1 month using the app
Edited April 2, 2024

Horrible app. It constantly breaks and the service can rarely solve the issue quickly. This app's bugs are costing us a lot of money in sales. When it works it works well but it is not reliable enough.

SendIt Sailing
7 months using the app
March 19, 2024

Great support, they are always available.
Thy syncing with Amazon really works.

Horizon Market Services
France
9 days using the app
January 14, 2024

the team are very supportive, especially Raju. Thank you guy you made the application very easy with your support

Trendy Treasures