Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

Brave & Few

Amazing customer service. The team is read to help you when you needed. I had a few issues with my store but they were able to fix them right away. They even created a whatsapp group for my store in case I needed help.

March 21, 2022

The team works very diligently, and your positive feedback will provide us with great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing.

We have developed this app for Amazon sellers who are actively looking for automated things. The Amazon integration provides you with the near-real-time automated syncing for inventory, price & orders.

When you get connected with the CEDCOMMERCE team, we offer a dedicated business manager who helps you from the beginning to set up your entire business on Marketplace.

We know the complexities of Amazon that is why our support team is always available to guide you on every step.

Stay connected !!

The Wild Outdoors Club

Great customer service, I had an issue with getting a listing up and they were very helpful, highly recommend

March 21, 2022

Much obliged to you, The Wild Outdoors Club.

We are happy to know that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Stay Connected !!

CUCU Covers

CED Commerce is a top class team. We use them for Etsy integration as well. Amazon looks just as good and the onboarding support is very helpful. Thank you Praveen.

March 21, 2022

Thank you, CUCU Covers, for your appreciation.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. CedCommerce values put Seller satisfaction as a top priority; thank you for contributing to making it more useful & user-friendly.

We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

Please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

HX Jewelry

The team is very responsible and helpful to all my questions. Working with the team to transfer my products to Amazon. Looking forward to working with this app for more features!

March 21, 2022

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have an excellent client like you. The integration app always focuses on automation. It easily integrates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so that your products get listed quickly on Amazon, and your orders fetch automatically from the Amazon marketplace to your Shopify store. The support team is always here to assist you.

Stay Connected!

Art-Bubble

Perfect, been waiting for CedCommerce to have this integration with Amazon, as all the other applications are so hard to manage. This app is exactly how I thought it will be. Fast customer support and so easy to use, highly recommended !!!

March 21, 2022

Much obliged to you, Art-Bubble, We are excited that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every potential manner.

Never hesitate to connect with us.

Royalfrisage

The Customer Service is A1 Seriously. I was confused and was able to video chat with a representative the same day and they helped me with my issues! Thank you so much!

March 21, 2022

Thank you, Royalfrisage, for leaving us such an excellent review. We are glad that you loved our services, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

We try to build the app much more accessible and keep trying to reduce the marketplace's settings' complexity.

Amazon is a big marketplace, so we are always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

XG Cargo

I usually go thru 3-5 apps before we find the one that is the best. This is my first download with Amazon and we won't look further. The app is great syncs and does everything it's supposed to do smoothly. The customer service and support is so good. One of the best. They are there instantaneously and have always taken care of us.

Hello, XG Cargo,

We are glad to see your review of the Amazon integration app. As Amazon is a large marketplace, our developer has created a user-friendly app to sell on the Amazon marketplace quickly.

The integration app connects your Shopify store with the Amazon marketplace. We know that inventory gets updated in the Shopify store every time, so we aggressively look for real-time syncing among the Shopify<=>app<=>Amazon marketplace.

Always feel free to reach out to us!! I wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Please stay connected with us !!

adoredgift

Uploading products to Amazon is super easy and the support from CED is amazing you can always get someone to work with you on helping understand the process.

March 5, 2022

Thank you AdoreGift, for leaving us such an excellent review. We are glad that you loved our services,

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

There are many actions to be performed while sending the products for listings on Amazon, so it may take time to understand, but once you become familiar with the setting, it works faster than your expectations.

Jenny Beauty Supply

Stores with large catalogues will have slight annoyance uploading products. There is not option to select 50+ (every product that falls under the filter) option which means you have to manually upload 50 at a time for however many pages of product you have. Customer service was good though, I had a representative respond in under a minute.

SmallWonderGifts

I just downloaded this app after having a bad experience with another app on the store, 5 minutes later I had questions and the customer service was just amazing, helped in a few minutes, the interface looks easy to use, I can't wait to upload more products this way to Amazon. Thank you!

March 5, 2022

Thanks, SmallWonderGifts, we are glad to see that you discovered our application the best solution for your business.

We welcome you being a faithful client and are glad that you shared the word about us. Being an Integration service provider, we generally attempt to decrease human efforts and automate things for enhancing your experience every time you use our app.

Please stay Connected with us! We're always here for you.