Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free

Doll Face House of MakeUp

Straight forward and easy to use, great help and support. Highly recommend this app for syncing with amazon

Umbrella Games

Some great Amazon features with listing. A+ support team. I've used a few Amazon apps with Shopify and this is the one I'm sticking with.

Hornbeam Militaria

Makes a lot of things easier and excellent customer support, who are always there in the chat box to resolve issues.

All Things Real Estate

We have been using the CedCommerce Etsy app and have been really happy with it, as soon as I saw the amazon one, we jumped on it. Great service, quick and hopefully we'll be on amazon soon selling lots!!

Greenery Unlimited

Fabulous customer service! They reply right away and assist quickly. They even jumped n a call with me to work through my issues right then and there. Highly recommend.

Wow Adore

The "always available" support is important for anyone new to integrating Shopify and Amazon. Support levels have been over the top for a Shopify app. Well done.

The Neon Garage

Very useful app and it does what it is supposed to do. I've also worked with the support team to resolve a couple of issues I had and they were very responsive and worked quickly to get my issues resolved.

Fuller Fabrics

My experience out of the gate with this app was horrible. I gave it one star and was going to delete it and go back to my old one. I wrote a review telling how bad my experience was. Massive amounts of old orders brought in and nothing would link or work. Since nothing would link right no orders came in or they came in with the wrong item on them. Praveen and the whole development team worked with me tirelessly today via chat to re-import and get everything working right and I was even able to link a product that was missing. They deleted a incorrect order and put it through again once we had the product linked right. I'm grateful for the help as I was ready to give up. I may still need help as I go along but I know they will keep trying to help until we get it right.

Evolution Power Tools USA

The level of support is genuinely better than any other company I have worked with. Everytime I have a question or a bespoke request for our needs, they respond instantly and solve the request very quickly.
We are currently connecting our shopify stores to our SAP B1 databases, which needs specific elements mapping from orders and to products correctly. CED have done everything we have asked and the testing has been successful. A far better experience than dealing with Amazon themselves. We have been using the eBay app by CED for over 2 years aswell and it has been a joy to use when managing pricing and inventory.

BIJOUX DAB

The app is really good and saves a lot of work uploading a lot of products in a short while to Amazon. You just need to contact support and they have a helpful team available at all hours to help you upload your products and are patient to teach you to do that on your own as well.
Amazon is particular about many things so you will need to do just a few edits on your own here and there if necessary.
Thank you, guys.

December 17, 2021

Thank you BIJOUX DAB for your judgment and your recognition.

There are heaps of settings on Amazon, so this may be the purpose behind the complexities. Therefore, we have built up this application for new and old Amazon sellers who are effectively searching for automated things.

The Amazon integration app lists your Shopify products on the Amazon marketplace. As sellers manage online selling through a central location but sometimes they need to update the Title, Description, Price, Inventory, etc. as per the marketplace's guidelines; that is why our development team has given this management in our integration apps.

With this management, without managing the listings from Shopify, you can manage & update the product's information from the App. You need to off the syncing of the particular field from the configuration section of the App that will disable the syncing from Shopify to the App and then, after from the App, update the products' information. After making the changes, you can upload the products on Amazon.

There are many actions to be performed while sending the products for listings on Amazon, so it may take time to understand, but once you become familiar with the setting, it works faster than your expectations.
The Development team is continuously working on the panel to make it more user-friendly and trying to automate all the processes.

Please feel free to share your requirement with us; we will surely consider that and implement it into the App.

CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system as well on zoom/g-meet.

The account manager helps you from the starting to complete setup of the Amazon account and helps you get more & more sales on marketplaces.

Team CedCommerce!