4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration between Amazon and Shopify, automatic order syncing, and real-time updates. They appreciate the intuitive interface, automation, and customization features. The product matching feature and the ability to adjust product details directly from the app are considered superior. The support team is praised for their quick responses and expertise. Merchants value the app for streamlining operations, saving time, and enhancing efficiency.

September 27, 2023

I just started on the CedCommerce Amazon Channel after having experience with the Walmart link. It's been a learning curve with both sites since I am new to E Commerce and I am pleased so far with the support that I have received. I do wish there were more tutorials so I can watch and learn. However, the response time is quick and I am grateful for the help!

Vendome Designs
5 months using the app
October 2, 2023

Functionality is great but the customer service will knock your socks off! I tried a few things but I am not going anywhere else now. Looking into their other products as well.

Outshyne
3 months using the app
October 31, 2023

I really want to be able to use this app, but the set up process has been such a headache and the customer service has been even worse

Ché Lux Boutique
4 months using the app
November 3, 2023

I would highly recommend this app 101%. I did install this and encountered an error in uploading my items to Amazon then I jump to their chat support and just few seconds someone replied to me asking what help I need.. so without any delay He send me a link to share my screen to investigate and walk me step by step on the process on the details that need to be change and booom magic error solved.
I've tried other integration app like AUTODS but support is horrible and waste of time and even charges me even I haven't uploaded a single item to my Amazon store for some error that their agents and developer can't solve.

And lastly I would say my big thanks to my account manager Praveen that go beyond what's needed to provide support to a customer like me. Bravo..

PetStorePlus.com.au
About 6 hours using the app
October 3, 2023

they were very awesome, they helped me through every step on how to upload my products! they have perfect communication, and understanding of my needs and requests. lastly i appreciated the patience they had with me!

Internopresa
2 months using the app
October 12, 2023

I spent a fair bit of time when I first installed this app confused..until I was connected with Mannu from their support team. He was incredible. Every question I had he had an answer for, and was able to directly help me with my integration. Incredible customer support.

Movie Moments
8 days using the app
October 31, 2023

I just had the absolute best experience in customer service that I have had in a long time. They were so patient and easy to work with and I cant express enough how much I am appreciative of the spectaculer service. thank you so so much

DQU.Life
1 day using the app
Edited September 21, 2023

New information:
After getting contact with the support again, our issure is resolved. Thank you for your help. Now I am able to give 5 Stars.

Review from September:
We have massive problems with the handling time the tool is communicating to amazon.
Every time I try to reach the support, I get a new person who is not knowing about the issue. The problem is still there since weeks!
No end in sight!
Basic functions seems to work propperly but if you are a professional seller with different handling time for individual products for example, this took might not the right choice for you.

Bavariashop - mei LebensGfui
Germany
About 2 months using the app
October 25, 2023

I was so confused on how to upload products with the cedcommerce Amazon channel integration app until i spoke to a representative and they guided me through all the steps. I am so grateful for them. Thank you guys!

Triumph House of Jewels
1 day using the app
November 15, 2023

Easy to follow along and very nice and understanding. Very helpful also

Farhadshoppers