Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free

Pretty Is Boutique

This app is hard to use for first timers, but Geetika is a true professional who is trying to help me work out the listings. She is doing an excellent job!

Pillow-Fight

Works very well to map orders to and from Amazon. Major time saver! I like how it scans your Amazon listings once a day and maps them to the Shopify listings automatically.

Paradisus Signature

I had a session with Shubhi Awasthi. It was very helpful and to the point. I was guided through by sharing my screen and it was an efficient demo.

Dancing Canary

I had some challenges setting up the app but support was very responsive. They seemed to have someone available 24/7 and even met with on Google meet to work through the set-up. I haven't used it much yet but it seems like it will be easy to use now that the template is set up.

BeautyWellness.ca

Amazing support for the app. Some things are just hard to navigate considering the different platforms. The support team makes it extremely easy with timely and helpful support. Always there when you need them.

Aries Diamond

Haven't used it a lot yet but support (Geetika Grover) helped me get up and running right away in no time! The app is pretty easy to use with just a few hiccups but with their customer support help, they make it easy to hit the ground running!

Celestial Body

Geetika was fantastic and helped me figure out my template and filtering issues within a matter of minutes. Thanks so much for your help and please give her a raise! :)

Turkishomerug

We have used the etsy application before, it was also very nice. I am very happy with the amazon application, and the support team is very quick to return and helps in detail.

420online

Great app! And great service! forget about the other (sponsored) apps, this is the only one you need!

Leta Shoes

Great app little confusing but great support to help figure things out. Thank you! Hope things go great moving forward with them.