Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dream Cricket Store

I had tried this app and I had a great experience with it.
This app is great if you want to manage the centralised product,order,price and inventory.
Also the interface is very simple to use and it’s Amazon listing linking feature is so good if you are already selling on the Amazon the products get linked automatically so you can easily manage your Amazon orders from the Shopify. What I like the most about Cedcommerce is it’s highly responsive team which goes beyond to help you anytime. Highly recommended integration app for Shopify to Amazon.

"Dear Dream Cricket Store,

The Team works very diligently, and it will provide us with great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing.

As Amazon is a big marketplace and for beginners, it is essential to have the proper information. When you get connected with us, being an integration provider, it is our responsibility to assist you with all the possible ways.

The app import all/selected products from Shopify to the Amazon integration app then after preparing the listing as per Amazon marketplace' guidelines, through the app, you can easily upload the products on Amazon.

Once you list all products on the Amazon marketplace, the automatic syncing for inventory run parallel from Shopify to the Amazon marketplace. When you start getting orders, the app automatically fetches & creates those orders into your Shopify store also sends the shipment information from Shopify to the Amazon marketplace.

You don't need to be worried to check orders every time; you get the notifications on time,

The Template section reduce all your manual work.

To guide & assist you, we assigned a dedicated account manager who helps you on each step, the account manager always available with the Team on online chat, email, call, WhatsApp, Skype, or whatever you prefer for the communication. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app.

Stay connected !!

Small Gift Co

Location New Zealand

I Installed the app and needed support with product listings. Very responsive support so far. I look forward to getting my listings up.

June 21, 2022

"Thank you Small Gift Co. We're thrilled to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Once you connect the app with marketplace, it links all products on the Amazon marketplace, the automatic syncing for inventory run parallel from Shopify to the Amazon marketplace. When you start getting orders, the app automatically fetches & creates those orders into your Shopify store also sends the shipment information from Shopify to the Amazon marketplace.

We always available to assist you and if required, we do the customization for your listings. Through videos, FAQs, help docs we guide you so that you don't need to depend upon us and you can work independently.

Please feel free to share your requirement with us; we will surely consider that and will implement into the app.

Printed Hub

Great app, especially it's have free plan in long time before determine upgrade higher plan in another time.

"Thank you, Printed Hub,

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have an excellent client like you. The integration app always focuses on automation. It easily integrates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so that your products get listed quickly on Amazon, and your orders fetch automatically from the Amazon marketplace to your Shopify store. The support team always here to assist you.

PlantX US

This app has been perfect for what we are trying to do. The customer service is really good. I have just taken out the advanced membership.

"Hello, PlantX US,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other members of the Shopify platform. We're thrilled to receive your compliments and appreciation.

We understand the difficulty faced by the sellers to start & manage sales on Amazon. Therefore, we assure you of our availability 24*7 with all the possible ways via skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp, or whatever is preferred by sellers.

We are looking forward to serving for other services.

Team CedCommerce!!"

Africa Tourism Consultants

Great customer service to assist whenever I have a question. Would recommend to beginners and experts.

June 21, 2022

"Thank you, Africa Tourism Consultants, for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

We always try to provide instant support to our clients, and we try to make them experts so that they can solve their concerns in the future without anyone's help.

realtrendyobjects

I encountered some problems when setting up my templates but the support is very helpful and happy to help.

"Hello realtrendyobjects,

At CedCommerce, we are passionate about providing satisfactory services to our clients. We have many such features like inventory, templates, price, and order management so that our sellers can have the best experience with the app."

We will always welcome you without any hesitation; reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side!
Thanks & Regards

theelectronichomestore

I use this app to connect my store to amazon seller central and it's been great. Wonderfully supportive staff and the process is easy. They have helped me with all my inquiries. I'm looking forward to growing my store with the app.

"Thank you, theelectronichomestore,

Honeydewusa

A great app and a great customer support team. I have encountered some problems before, and customer support will soon help me solve them. Highly recommended!!

"Hi Honeydewusa,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciated it!

We are thrilled that you liked your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

As Amazon is a large platform, they are very particular with the listings. The app reduces your efforts so you can optimize your product listing within a few minutes as you do not need to update everything from your Shopify store. The near real-time syncing for inventory & Orders save your manual work & time.

Team CedCommerce!"

OZO Foods

We were assigned an entire support team to help get our store connected to Amazon. Great support, thank you!

June 21, 2022

"Much obliged to you, OZO Foods, for leaving us such a magnificent survey. We are happy that you adored our administration,

We make a substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're glad to hear we hit the imprint for you.

Team Cedcommerce!!"

YardSaleCGT

Dose not keep synchronized with my Amazon. It says it published 18 of 250 products and On Amazon only 7 products are showing. I removed a laptop no longer available 3 days ago and the app shows 1 in stock and published. Even the free version of this app is to expensive considering the time cost. NO Customer support! Today I uninstall this. I wish I could uninstall this. I do Not see a way!