Amazon by CedCommerce

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 19, 2023

Really helpful team and very easy to get support using multiple comms methods.
I now have my own WhatsApp group where I can get support any time!

Watson Products & Co
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 19, 2023

Incredible service. Our team was having difficulty understanding the ins and outs of listing on Amazon, but the support team was very helpful.

SEEK
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 17, 2023

there support is amazing - very helpful and friendly. Took the time to assit with the issue i was facing - offcorse not a fault of the app but my listings. Super friendly and made the write choice by using this company!

All K Service - Sales & Service
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 16, 2023

When I contacted the service department, they helped me out with how to set up my cedcommerce to the shopify account and ensuring that I understand every step of the process.

MorenaSelfCare
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 12, 2023

Worse Shopify App I have used!! Have wasted many hours waiting for the 'Dev' team to resolve issues...and they keep coming back. Customer service is non existent with broken promises.

Calendar Club
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 12, 2023

Very helpful support staff. When I had issues (because syncing with Amazon can be tricky) I connected with the support team on a Google Meet call and walked through the entire process together. All questions answered, and even improved the template.

Excellent service. This is much easier than writing a Google Sheet to sync to Amazon.

Joyería Miriam
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 10, 2023

Very helpful and understanding. My wife and I were very impressed by the explanations and knowledge of the product!

NLB Vintage
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 6, 2023

Great partner! highly recommended. Working with them on 5 channels. Easy, convenient, quick reply!!.

G.DeBrekht
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
CedCommerce replied January 9, 2023

"Hello G.DeBrekht,

We are immeasurably appreciative that you took the opportunity to leave us this amazing review.

Our Team will be glad to peruse your review.

Please stay connected with us along these lines. We are consistently here to support you, limitlessly.

Much appreciated and Regards.

Team CedCommerce!!"

January 5, 2023

This app started out great for us. It allowed us to do our Amazon shipments from within Shopify which gave our warehouse team just one interface to use.

After 9 months or so of using the app we started getting errors. Orders weren't syncing properly to Shopify or back to Amazon. This lead to a huge amount of work from our team to try to fix a bad situation. It almost lead to us losing our Amazon account as our account health. And of course it started happening in Q4 which is crunch time.

Puffin Drinkwear
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 5, 2023

Very helpful and knowledgeable team. I have worked with them to get my listings on Amazon. They are very timely, communicative and easy to work with. I recommend them most highly.

The Design Craft
Time spent using app: 2 months
CedCommerce replied January 9, 2023

"Thank you The Design Craft,

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have an excellent client like you.

The integration app always focuses on automation. It easily integrates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so that your products get listed quickly on Amazon, and your orders fetch automatically from the Amazon marketplace to your Shopify store.

The support team is always here to assist you.

Stay Connected!