4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration between Amazon and Shopify, praising its automatic order syncing, real-time inventory updates, and automated pricing. The intuitive interface and customization options make it user-friendly and adaptable. The real-time syncing ensures accurate product listings and order updates. Its automation features, particularly pricing and inventory management, are seen as game changers. The support team is commended for their responsiveness and expertise. The app also offers valuable performance analytics and can handle large catalogs with bulk upload features. Many report a significant positive impact on their operations and sales after using it.

April 8, 2024

The app is a bit difficult to use, due to Amazon rules and API. But fortunately the assistance is here to help anytime. Good interface as well, it helps!

OUTLET CUIR
France
April 3, 2024

Great App to work with Amazon via Shopify, very supportive staff, Excellent people very calm & composed staff, Highly recommended. Hats off to their patient to listen and understand the query's. Syncing process is very smooth.

MWS
India
25 days using the app
March 25, 2024

We tried the Marketing Plan, however there was no useful support at all and none of the features listed in the plan were ever fulfilled. Chatting with CEDcommerce support in Shopify was just talking in circles with no solutions. We had one audio-only meeting where they told us we'd get an audit by a certain date and after that, they would need Amazon Partner access. The audit never came, and then they said it was because they needed access to complete it. We sent the link but they weren't able to use it and sent instructions on how to do exactly what we already had done to send it. After 3 weeks we gave up and cancelled.

Wild & Pure
23 days using the app
March 14, 2024

Customer support is great. They answer every single question and now I feel confident to use the app. They can arrange Google meeting if you need to speak for someone. The app is easy to use & quite user-friendly.

Red Bull Ampol Racing Official Team Store
January 9, 2024

Absolutely fantastic experience! This is the best Amazon app by far. We trust it 100% with our business.

The tech support is exceptional as well - Mannu is always right on it immediately and we're able to get the support we need to keep developing our Amazon store on the daily.

Thank you CED and Mannu!

Loralie Designs
8 months using the app
February 19, 2024

Excellent support, helped straight away with uploading products and any issues. Definitely worth it!

Winchworld
About 2 months using the app
March 21, 2024

Absolute scam, it's mind blowing, I just have to leave a review to warn others. There is no way these glowing 5 star reviews are real. I purchased credits to import listings and never got access to actually start the import. I contacted support multiple times, the live support couldn't help and always said the right department will contact me with a solution. Never heard from anyone. I asked for a refund and the live support kept me for more than an hour just dodging my request, asking me to send screenshots of the invoice, to wait, asking what product, who did I talk to ect and at the end said they can't help me and someone will reach out for the refund. I receive an email from yet another person and they engaged in the same dodging, when I made it clear that I need my refund, they stopped answering and never issued anything. Pure scam and will be reported to Shopify. Don't believe the fake reviews, trust me.

Bash Bliss
Edited March 6, 2024

I've collaborated with CED for a substantial period. While the primary application performs adequately, my experience with their additional services has been notably unsatisfactory. I expanded my engagement to include product listings, SEO, store creation, among other services. Unfortunately, I must express my profound disappointment with these offerings.

The professionals assigned to assist me, namely Praveen, Areeba, and Shruti, have not met expectations. Despite raising concerns with Praveen—who assured me of addressing and personally resolving the issues—my problems remain unattended. His reassurances often left me in limbo, with responses such as "Allow me to check with Shruti, so that I can update you," followed by no follow-up. When I sought confirmation of completion two weeks ago, his evasive replies only added to my frustration.

The subpar quality of work and frequent errors have been detrimental; a significant instance being the mishandling of one of my successful FBA products. This error resulted from an improper merging with another FBA product, which upon separation, led to it being labeled unsellable due to certain changes. Repeated requests to rectify the issue were met with protracted promises of 'looking into it,' while any responsibility for the mishap was deflected onto Amazon.

Furthermore, the grasp on effective SEO by the staff appears tenuous at best, evident from keyword-stuffed, customer-unfriendly content and the use of AI-generated images that fail to appeal or make sense. All attempts to escalate these issues to a managerial level have proven futile.

I advise potential clients to be cautious and attentive when engaging with this company, especially regarding interactions with Praveen. Initially, his focus seemed to be on providing reassurances to secure a purchase of their services, rather than ensuring client satisfaction.

As I've stated before, I've been a long-time user of their applications. However, this recent experience has definitively ended my relationship with CED. I can no longer trust them due to what I perceive as deceptive practices.

13 Moons
9 months using the app
January 22, 2024

Very informative and helpful. Helped me upload products fom shopify to amazon very quickly. Would recommend. Friendly and knowledgable.

CogniXcite
5 months using the app
February 2, 2024

Best Chat support ever! Agent solve issue asap after description was delivered. This was the best experience ever over a support chat, this is better then any AI ever will be. Thanks.

Tropical Diaspora® Records • Shop