The App Store is under scheduled maintenance until June 14, 2024. Some app results might not load correctly.

Reviews (1,023)

4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration between Amazon and Shopify, automatic order syncing, and real-time updates. They appreciate the intuitive interface, customization options, and automation features like pricing and inventory management. The app's performance analytics and responsive customer support, including video chat and screen sharing, are also praised. It's favored over Codisto for its easy installation, superior item matching, and understanding support. Ideal for businesses looking to streamline processes and boost efficiency.

April 25, 2024

Raju was very professional and very patient when helping me with my challenges with my issues. 5 stars

Haute Innovations Professional Hair Care
4 months using the app
CedCommerce replied May 3, 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it!

We are thrilled that you liked the experience with the Amazon app. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

March 10, 2024

Hi,

I deleted this app a month ago, yet I continue to be charged monthly for it. Despite its removal from my Shopify store and my lack of usage, the charges persist.

Thank you.

ByChadel
United Arab Emirates
5 months using the app
April 3, 2024

Great App to work with Amazon via Shopify, very supportive staff, Excellent people very calm & composed staff, Highly recommended. Hats off to their patient to listen and understand the query's. Syncing process is very smooth.

MWS
India
25 days using the app
May 6, 2024

10/10 customer service. Straight foward and get the job done :)

PinkPulseShop
About 1 month using the app
CedCommerce replied May 8, 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Your input is highly valued as it enables us to enhance our services continuously. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and want to assure you that your concerns are our top priority.

Our team is committed to resolving issues promptly, and we'll reach out to you shortly to discuss this further and find a satisfactory solution.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

CedCommerce Team

May 10, 2024

Amazon CED Team absolutely phenomenal assistance, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing, being completely new to this process. The team member, was patient, explained everything clearly and concisely for me and voila my products are on Amazon! Absolutely Outstanding

A State of Happiness
5 days using the app
CedCommerce replied May 13, 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you've had a positive experience with our Amazon application. It's always a pleasure to serve customers like you, and we truly appreciate your support.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering excellent products and customer service.

Thanks

March 25, 2024

We tried the Marketing Plan, however there was no useful support at all and none of the features listed in the plan were ever fulfilled. Chatting with CEDcommerce support in Shopify was just talking in circles with no solutions. We had one audio-only meeting where they told us we'd get an audit by a certain date and after that, they would need Amazon Partner access. The audit never came, and then they said it was because they needed access to complete it. We sent the link but they weren't able to use it and sent instructions on how to do exactly what we already had done to send it. After 3 weeks we gave up and cancelled.

Wild & Pure
23 days using the app
April 10, 2024

I'm incredibly impressed by the CedCommerce Amazon support team's professionalism, efficiency, and dedication to resolving issues promptly. Their expertise, courteous demeanor, and excellent communication skills have made every interaction a positive experience. I highly recommend their services to others.

Sancher Sarees
India
2 months using the app
May 7, 2024

Since i started selling on Amazon _Ced Commerce staff have been helping me a lot putting my items on sale on Amazon in a professional way.

Bobbie Hardy
6 days using the app
CedCommerce replied May 8, 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it!

April 13, 2024

This app is great way to start uploading your products much faster on Amazon

Hawawo
2 months using the app
April 12, 2024

Easy to use app and if you're confuse with the process or have questions, the support team is not automated and can surely help you with anything, I'm happy with their service

The Brow Technicians