Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

realtrendyobjects

I encountered some problems when setting up my templates but the support is very helpful and happy to help.

"Hello realtrendyobjects,

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have an excellent client like you. The integration app always focuses on automation. It easily integrates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so that your products get listed quickly on Amazon, and your orders fetch automatically from the Amazon marketplace to your Shopify store. The support team always here to assist you.

At CedCommerce, we are passionate about providing satisfactory services to our clients. We have many such features like inventory, templates, price, and order management so that our sellers can have the best experience with the app."

We will always welcome you without any hesitation; reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side!
Thanks & Regards

theelectronichomestore

I use this app to connect my store to amazon seller central and it's been great. Wonderfully supportive staff and the process is easy. They have helped me with all my inquiries. I'm looking forward to growing my store with the app.

"Thank you, theelectronichomestore,

Stay Connected!

Honeydewusa

A great app and a great customer support team. I have encountered some problems before, and customer support will soon help me solve them. Highly recommended!!

"Hi Honeydewusa,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciated it!

We are thrilled that you liked your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

As Amazon is a large platform, they are very particular with the listings. The app reduces your efforts so you can optimize your product listing within a few minutes as you do not need to update everything from your Shopify store. The near real-time syncing for inventory & Orders save your manual work & time.

Team CedCommerce!"

OZO Foods

We were assigned an entire support team to help get our store connected to Amazon. Great support, thank you!

June 21, 2022

"Much obliged to you, OZO Foods, for leaving us such a magnificent survey. We are happy that you adored our administration,

We make a substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're glad to hear we hit the imprint for you.

Team Cedcommerce!!"

YardSaleCGT

Dose not keep synchronized with my Amazon. It says it published 18 of 250 products and On Amazon only 7 products are showing. I removed a laptop no longer available 3 days ago and the app shows 1 in stock and published. Even the free version of this app is to expensive considering the time cost. NO Customer support! Today I uninstall this. I wish I could uninstall this. I do Not see a way!

mymessagejewelry

After using Codisto this platform seems so much easier! The app seems a lot cleaner to use. Quick reply from support and very helpful.

"Hello mymessagejewelry,

You are much appreciated! It's worth considering your program's experience as we always focus on reducing manual efforts to provide our clients' best experience.

We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client. Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every conceivable manner.
Continuously don't hesitate to connect with us.

Thanks & Regards.

Trial Guides

Tech support is quick to respond and incredibly helpful! The App is easy to navigate and has made listing products on Amazon easier.

"Hello Trial Guides,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review.
Our Team will be happy to read your reviews. Please stay connected with us in this way. We are always here to help you, infinitely.

Thanks & Regards.

MARIE'S KLOSET

Tech support was a great help to me. They was very patient with me while I tried to figure things out. I was able to get the correct information and ongoing support.

"Thank you, MARIE'S KLOSET,

Stay Connected!

Lion Llama

Location United Arab Emirates

Great customer support. easy to use and connect the store to amazon. I hardly have to do anything once I upload products through Cedcommerce.

"Hello Lion Llama,

We are immeasurably appreciative that you took the opportunity to leave us this amazing review.

Our Team will be glad to peruse your review.

Please stay connected with us along these lines. We are consistently here to support you, limitlessly.

Much appreciated and Regards.

LOOKEETech

Support Team was a great help to me. They were very patient with me while I tried to figure things out. I was able to get the correct information needed in time.

June 21, 2022

"Thank you, LOOKEETech, for the appreciation.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. CedCommerce values put Seller satisfaction as a top priority; thank you for contributing to making it more useful & user-friendly.

We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

Please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.