Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free

Marc Darcy

Only been using the app for a couple of days but so far so good. The support is amazing, Shubi in particular has been a great help

Uniq Expression

Excellent customer support from Shubhi, I was stuck with the Amazon category attributes and she promptly helped me and even created a template for future uploads. Looking forward to continued use.

eShopperazzi.com

Abhipraya was very helpful & efficient. He guided me to the process step by step. Excellent customer service! Definitely Recommend this app!

Sunbeltgifts

Support was very helpful in solving our SKU mapping issues. if it works like the other CED commerce apps then we are looking forward to using it.

XIVI

Helpful round the clock, responsive and helped fix issues! They simplified setting up my amazon account and went above and beyond!

BB's Secret Boutique

I just uploaded the app and am in the process of synching all of my products. I've been on Tech support for over an hour now getting some things figured out. It's not as bad as it sounds, I'm just not computer literate, which is probably not the best thing when you are running an online business. Hahaha. Yogesh is absolutely the best!!! He has been very patient and kind with me and never once made me feel rushed or stupid. Thank you for everything! Fingers crossed that everything works smoothly from here on out.

enchantednecklace

Customer Service was excellent. If you have any questions they will help you right away. I Recommend CedCommerce.

Lola closet

The customer support was amazing, app is a most have on your store. I will definitely recommend this app

HightFi

Great service instant replay absolutely pleasure working with them. Will recommend this app to other users as its easy.

Trimita

The team helped me well and connected to me and solve the problem. I easily integrated it and started to link and upload my products.