Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BootsOrBlood

Was told repeatedly that they would help me start selling on Amazon. 2 weeks later and i had to go use another app/service.When i asked questions,theyd stop responding.

Rathi Silks

Customer service is top Notch! Would like to use it for a long time! Hoping that they won't change the pricing.

March 5, 2022

Thank you, Rathi Silks, for leaving us such an excellent review. We are glad that you loved our services, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

We try to build the app much more accessible and keep trying to reduce the marketplace's settings' complexity.

Amazon is a big marketplace, so we are always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.
To test the app, we offer the FREE plan with the app so that you can before choosing the subscription plan; you can check the app properly.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!
Team CedCommerce!!

Celeste Jewel

The best Amazon integration app on Shopify! Their entire team is attentive and professional. They walked me through the steps on a video chat to get properly integrated with Amazon. Can't recommend them enough. Thank you CedCommerce!!

Hello Celeste Jewel,

The team works very diligently and it will provide us with great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing.

To reduce the manual work, we tried to keep upgrading the process of the app to make it easier, more efficient, and automate more processes.

To make you comfortable with the Amazon marketplace and integration app we provide 24*7 instant support. Feel free to reach out to us anytime via eMail, Skype, g-meet, Online Live Chat, WhatsApp, etc.

Custom Giant

Great customer service and attentive team! Game changer to help manage listings across multiple sales channel

March 5, 2022

Much obliged to you, Custom Giant, for leaving us such a magnificent review. We are happy that you adored our administrations,

We make a substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're glad to hear we hit the imprint for you.

Team Cedcommerce!!

Headwaters Bamboo

Can't upload to Amazon without multiple errors. Worked with four different reps in chat over four days and they'd promise to fix and then the next day I'd log back in and nothing changed. Too much heavy lifting to just get the Shopify catalog ported over to Amazon with this tool.

Lucky Dog Pet Boutique

This app populates my shopify orders with sales from Amazon and as a dropshipping company I can input the shipping/tracking ID in Shopify and CED populates the Amazon sale automatically. Would be nice if they also populated the Shopify order ID in the Amazon Seller Order ID, but for now, the app really helps us keep track of our orders and fulfillment completion

Hi Lucky Dog Pet Boutique,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciated it!

We are thrilled that you liked your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

As Amazon is a large platform, they are very particular with the listings. The app reduces your efforts so you can optimize your product listing within a few minutes as you do not need to update everything from your Shopify store. The near real-time syncing for inventory & Orders save your manual work & time.

We will always welcome you without any hesitation; reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side!

Team CedCommerce!

Jenston Girl

Compared to other apps I used, it's double taxation using this app. When you make a sale on amazon they will take their fees and the tax off the top then transfer what's left to you. The app calculates everything. Now it's tax time and I'm wondering how I am going to explain this to the tax people.

SSW Merch

The team was extremely pleasant and helpful. She took the time to meet me on more than one occasion to help upload my products. The app is instrumental in helping me grow and expand my brand. Easy to use. 10/10 would recommend!

March 5, 2022

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have an excellent client like you. The integration app always focuses on automation. It easily integrates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so that your products get listed quickly on Amazon, and your orders fetch automatically from the Amazon marketplace to your Shopify store. The support team always here to assist you.

Frucht und Freunde

fast and great support! shubhi helped very fast and professional . she helped me with the template settings

Hello Frucht and Freunde,

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have an excellent client like you. The integration app always focuses on automation. It easily integrates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so that your products get listed quickly on Amazon, and your orders fetch automatically from the Amazon marketplace to your Shopify store. The support team is always here to assist you.

At CedCommerce, we are passionate about providing satisfactory services to our clients. We have many such features like inventory, templates, price, and order management so that our sellers can have the best experience with the app.

Thanks & Regards

Modern Mom

Abhripraya was the best support ever. He has helped me starting up with starting up and walked me through everything. I really appreciate that I can speak to him at any time through WhatsApp as well. This is 100% the best customer Support I have had from the time I started my Online Store. He needs a promotion!!!!