Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Anarko

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

I've been using Amazon by CedCommerce for quite some time now, and I have to admit that it is the best integration with most of the field are autocompleted with amazon suggested values. Also they reply immediately on the chat and help you fix your problems

Hello Anarko,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant assistance to our sellers so that don't face any kind of trouble.

We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app very well.

Stay connected with us in this way, we are always here to help you.

Thanks!

Teen Sparkle

The CedCommerce app is one of the best apps in the whole Shopify store for anyone that is interested in automating and selling items on Amazon. The customer service is 5 stars. They go above and beyond to help all clients succeed. The opportunity of automating products from Shopify to Amazon makes the opportunities limitless! Thank you!

Much obliged to you Teen Sparkle

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have a superb customer like you. Our app consistently centres around automation. It effectively integrates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so that your items get listed rapidly on Amazon, and your Amazon orders are fetched consequently from your Amazon account to your Shopify store.

The team is consistently available to help you.

Stay Connected!

Team Cedcommerce!!

Bushranger Sunglasses

Location Australia

Initially I found the Tech Support and App fairly good. However as I progressed using the App any changes I made to my products, deleting or uploading them would make errors that would not clear until a Tech Support person was notified and then a day or so later they would be okay. I persevered with this until the most recent time when all products became glitched due to updating them all. On speaking with Tech Support this time (same consultant) he persistently asked me many times over to upgrade to a $399 package so that the Support Team would automatically fix the errors without me having to notify them to fix them. It is not that I've become aware that the App will always have issues and it's just humans in the background who manually fix everything, quicker if you pay more. Also pretty perturbed about having to say 10 times I didn't want to upgrade before he would agree to fix the issues - which incidentally 4 days later still no products where fixed up uploaded to Amazon. Switching to another App that will work and not be hounded to spend extra.

January 3, 2022

Thank you, Bushranger Sunglasses for the appreciation. The true meaning of an integration app is to reduce the manual work & provide you with an automatic process.

Our primary goal is to provide an automatic process to reduce the manual works of sellers. When seller installs the Amazon integration app into their Shopify store then the app before uploading them on Amazon marketplace, firstly import those products into the app then after making it as per Amazon marketplace' guidelines products can be uploaded in bulk via the app.

After uploading the products, the Amazon integration app enables the automatic syncing for inventory & price from Shopify to Amazon marketplace also when any order is placed on the Amazon marketplace the integration app automatically fetches those orders & create them on the Shopify store.

Also, Send the shipping details for Amazon orders from Shopify to the Amazon marketplace. It reduces a lot of manual work.

We have provided the help sections(including FAQs, Videos, docs) for your assistance. Also, assign a personal account manager who is always available to assist with 24*7 availability on email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

To test the app, we offer the FREE plan with the app so that you can before choosing the subscription plan; you can check the app properly. Also, for the small business & the established business, we have several pricing plans. Based on your products' catalogue & order syncing, we have differentiated the plans. We offer monthly & yearly plans. You are free to choose the subscription plans accordingly.

We are always open for discussions on Suggestions, requirements, concerns, always feel free to reach out to us!!

Stay connected !!

INSHEMIAMI

AM VERY SATISFY WHIT THE TEAM THAT ASSIST TO ME TODAY. THANKS SO MUCH. GOD BLESSING THE CED TEAMS. 1005 RECOMMENDED

Dear INSHEMIAMI,

The Team works very diligently, and it will provide us with great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing.

As Amazon is a big marketplace and for beginners, it is essential to have the proper information. When you get connected with us, being an integration provider, it is our responsibility to assist you with all the possible ways.

The app import all/selected products from the Shopify to Amazon integration app then after preparing the listing as per Amazon marketplace' guidelines, through the app, you can easily upload the products on Amazon.

Once you list all products on the Amazon marketplace, the automatic syncing for inventory run parallel from Shopify to the Amazon marketplace. When you start getting orders, the app automatically fetches & create those orders into your Shopify store also send the shipment information from Shopify to the Amazon marketplace.

You don't need to be worried to check orders every time; you get the notifications on time,

The Template section reduces all your manual work. The bulk actions do not require your lots of time, within a few minutes, your products get listed on the Amazon marketplace and can start earning from Amazon marketplace.

To guide & assist you, we assigned a dedicated account manager who helps you on each step, the account manager is always available with the Team on online chat, email, call, WhatsApp, Skype or whatever you prefer for the communication. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app.

Stay connected !!

Lou-Mae Designs

I wanted to link my store to my Amazon store, the helpful people at cedcommerce walked me through the process step by step. Cannot fault the customer service,

Hello, Lou-Mae Designs,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your words mean a lot to us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

The Amazon integration app connects your Shopify store & Amazon marketplace. The Amazon integration app fetches products from Shopify to the app, the product prepare as per the guidance of the Amazon marketplace, through the app, products can be uploaded either by selected or all in bulk.

Through the templates, you can easily update/customize the Price, Inventory, Title, Description & can add the additional attributes/information to your products in bulk products. If you want to keep different product information as per Amazon guidelines, you are allowed to do so through the app only. You do not need to change the information in your Shopify store.

The near real-time syncing get started automatically. When the order is placed on the Amazon marketplace, the Amazon integration app syncs the order in-app and create them in your Shopify Store.

You can ship the orders from the Shopify store, and the app updates the shipping details on the Amazon marketplace.

"Amazon limits are designed to help new sellers to get acquainted with the marketplace, build a positive sales history, meet buyers demands, and lay a solid foundation for a new business. ""

To list the products on Amazon with the listing limits, by reducing inventory/pricing is the possible way for sellers.

We are committed to our clients. Its clients like you that make our job excellent. We always welcome you to share your concern, requirements with us; we will try to implement them into the app also please feel free to discuss them with us whenever you need any help from our side.

Issyverse

Time spent using app 1 day

I just discovered Cedcommerce and had some issues with mapping products with variants and various metal types. The support team was really helpful and managed to get it working for me in a few hours. This looks promising and hopefully, it will help streamline my business and help it grow with Amazon. Big thank you to Yogesh and Prashant!

January 3, 2022

Thank you Issyverse, We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.
We know the complexities of the big marketplaces. Still, we keep trying to provide you with maximum optimized & automatic features so that you don't need to spend hours on setting up your business on the Amazon marketplace.

CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

Gears Canada

I used this app to help me sync Amazon inventory and orders to my Shopify store. The process is very easy (basically automatic) as long as SKUs are the same on both marketplaces. If your SKUs are different then it is still possible to sync your inventory, although the process requires an extra step within the app. The app also has a lot of other useful features which I have not used yet. I will update this review after gaining more experience with the other features. Customer support from the developers has been top-notch! They are more than willing to hop on a call and provide support and make customizations to the app if needed. I have been speaking to my rep, Abhi and I am very happy with the willingness to help from everyone on the CedCommerce team. I am very impressed with this integration with Amazon and also look forward to using the Walmart integration later this year.

January 3, 2022

Thank you Gears Canada for sharing your kind words with us here.

The Amazon integration automates your inventory & price syncing from the Shopify store to the Amazon marketplace. Through the Amazon integration app, you can list your Shopify products on the Amazon marketplace in bulk.

The Template, Profiling sections reduce all your manual work. The bulk actions do not require your lots of time, within a few minutes, your products get listed on the Amazon marketplace and can start earning from Amazon marketplace.

When any seller get connected with CEDCOMMERCE, we assigned a personal account manager who assists them on each step and always have an answer for each query.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

Feng Shui Store

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I just installed the app on my Shopify store. It is pretty simple to work with and they offer a great support. I will give it a try for few month and I will get back with a feedback.

January 3, 2022

Thank you Feng Shui Store, for connecting with us. As a new seller on the Amazon marketplace, you face many issues in the beginning, but once you start selling on Amazon, then everything runs smoothly.
The Amazon Integration app helps you start easily with the Amazon marketplace.

The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways. When you integrate your Shopify store with the integration app, with only a few steps your products get listed on Amazon, the inventory & order management process start automatically.

Always feel free to reach out to us.

iLLASPARKZ Inc. - The Accessory Mall

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Amazing app! Hard workers! I use this app for other platforms. Customer service is amazing! Recommend!!

"Thank you iLLASPARKZ Inc. - The Accessory Mall,

You are much appreciated! It's worth considering your program's experience as we always focus on reducing manual efforts to provide our clients' best experience.

We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client. Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every conceivable manner.
Continuously don't hesitate to connect with us.

Thanks & Regards.
Team CedCommerce!

Bakaliko.store

Location Netherlands

A fantastic app, very well covering all the peculiarities of Amazon. The support is instant. Highly recommended!

January 3, 2022

Thank you, Bakaliko.store, for leaving us such an excellent review. We are glad that you loved our services, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

We try to build the app much more accessible and keep trying to reduce the marketplace's settings' complexity.

Amazon is a big marketplace, so we are always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!
Team CedCommerce!!