Amazon by CedCommerce

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 8, 2022

Great customer support. easy to use and connect the store to amazon. I hardly have to do anything once I upload products through Cedcommerce.

Lion Llama
United Arab Emirates
CedCommerce replied June 21, 2022

"Hello Lion Llama,

We are immeasurably appreciative that you took the opportunity to leave us this amazing review.

Our Team will be glad to peruse your review.

Please stay connected with us along these lines. We are consistently here to support you, limitlessly.

Much appreciated and Regards.

June 7, 2022

Support Team was a great help to me. They were very patient with me while I tried to figure things out. I was able to get the correct information needed in time.

LOOKEETech
Time spent using app: 5 months
CedCommerce replied June 21, 2022

"Thank you, LOOKEETech, for the appreciation.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. CedCommerce values put Seller satisfaction as a top priority; thank you for contributing to making it more useful & user-friendly.

We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

Please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

June 7, 2022

We just started using this app and it seems to be very helpful. Customer support is great, as we were talking with Abhipraya and he is very helpful, however, the communication is bad, noisey and we can barely hear him sometimes. Otherwise, great app!

The Retail Warehouse
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited May 31, 2022

App Support was amazing. I had an amazing consultant, he was so helpful and guided me through every step with screen sharing

WoofWear

"Hello WoofWear,

Thank you for your kind words!

We wish to have a great business relationship with you. As Amazon is a large marketplace, our developer has created a user-friendly app to sell on the Amazon marketplace quickly.

When any client connects with us, we always try to help clients start their selling journey successfully on Amazon.

We will always welcome you without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.!!

May 28, 2022

Team was a great help to me. They were very patient with me while I tried to figure things out. I was able to get the correct information needed. I was instructed on how to get a generic barcode and apply for the GTIN exemption.

BAG IT UP

"Much obliged to you, BAG IT UP,

We are excited that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every potential manner.

Continuously don't hesitate to connect with us.

May 27, 2022

I use this app to map my products to amazon from shopify and its quite easy and simple. The staff and customer service provide efficient support. Definitely recommend this app.

Ksproducers
Time spent using app: 8 months

"Hello, Ksproducers,

We are glad to see your review of the Amazon integration app. As Amazon is a large marketplace, our developer has created a user-friendly app to sell on the Amazon marketplace quickly.

Always feel free to reach out to us!! I wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Please stay connected with us !!

May 25, 2022

This app has been critical in providing the connective tissue with Amazon. So far we have uploaded nearly 800 products and haven't run into any problems with orders coming through. Their support team has also been very responsive to each inquiry and typically have any types of questions or hiccups resolved within 24 hours.

tastytees22
Time spent using app: 5 months

"Hye tastytees22,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We're thrilled to receive your compliments and appreciation.

We are looking forward to serving for other services.

May 24, 2022

We just started using this app and so far the guys are very helpful, they ensure that our products are uploaded correctly on amazon and gave more insight into using the app better. I am happy we don't have to worry about missing orders and tracking inventory because this app does all the hard work for us. Happy CedCommerce user.

Gladico Foods
Time spent using app: About 2 months

"Hello Gladico Foods,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It is great to hear that you are happy with our integration and support.

Thanks !!
Team CedCommerce."

May 23, 2022

The customer support was incredible. Helped me get products uploaded to Amazon very well. Even had zoom calls and immediate chat support. It was great.

Better Voice
Time spent using app: 2 days
CedCommerce replied June 2, 2022

"Much obliged to you, Better Voice, for leaving us such a magnificent review. We are happy that you adored our administration,

We make a substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're glad to hear we hit the imprint for you.

Team Cedcommerce!!"

May 21, 2022

I was able to use this app to link my Shopify products to my Amazon seller account. For the most part, everything was successfully linked so there were no issues are far as not counting inventory sold. This allowed us to keep track of inventory very accurately across multiple Shopify apps and platforms. I recommend this app as it approaches inventory in very flexible ways so there is more than one way to do an inventory-related task. User friendly too, so any beginner can learn what to do and pick it up quickly.

SimplyASP Tech
Time spent using app: 9 months

"Hi SimplyASP Tech,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciated it!

We are thrilled that you liked your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

As Amazon is a large platform, they are very particular with the listings. The app reduces your efforts so you can optimize your product listing within a few minutes as you do not need to update everything from your Shopify store. The near real-time syncing for inventory & Orders save your manual work & time.

We will always welcome you without any hesitation; reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side!

Team CedCommerce!"