Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

DECO DESIGN PAS CHER

Super apps ! d'une simplicité déconcertante à l'utilisation. Merci à toute l'équipe.
PS. Preneur de la même chose pour d'autres sites type Ebay, Cdiscount, etc ...

Zeusgaming

Super quick and easy to use, i'm glad i chose this app i will recommend this to anyone who could gain from this. Thank you!

BodhiGrow

Makes creating listings a breeze. Great customer service! They are responsive and caring. Just be sure to remove any pricing associated with Amazon products from your website or Amazon will kick you out of their associates program. Hopefully the app developer will make this an option soon, but for now they did it for me when I asked. Thanks team!

Taylor Design Workz

I have just started using this particular app, but so far I am impressed by how easy it has made it to import products from Amazon into my Shopify store. It is one of the easiest apps that I have used. Thank you!

BabyBlokk

Great App. Makes importing very easy. Helps saving lots of time, in descriptions, sizes, etc. Customer support also is very prompt.

Amazononian Treats

Flawless app. Always works. Its my fifth store with this app. Unbelievable how easy it is to use and add products. Best app if you are looking to add Amazon affiliate products.

Maximalist Candy

I'm FURIOUS that you sold this APP as a gateway for Amazon. YOU ARE NOT AN APPROVED GATEWAY FOR AMAZON.. If you call AMAZON.. they will TELL YOU.. SPREADR VIOLATES the terms of the Affiliate program. NOT only that .. it imports products with Static Pricing.. AND gives people the understanding that this works.. YOU WAISTED HOURS OF MY TIME.. And I am absolutely furious that not only Shopify would allow this into their app store and recommend it.. but even more so that Spreadr continues to think that listing products with no pricing AND have a button that says.. Click here for availability ... is PATHETIC..

THIS IS A COMPLETE "F" for integration and you are selling a false truth.

SHAME

Giftsfiber

This is a super awesome app!!! It makes pulling in items from Amazon so easy and effortless... The support team of Spreadr is also very friendly and they helped me out in every step in setting up my store. They deserve a standing ovation!!!.... Highly recommended app.....Five stars !!!

Edible-Planet

App works great. Used it to populate our store with Amazon garden items and it did a superb job. Highly recommend!

Amazing A.F. Artwork

2nd time this app has priced things wrong on my website. not very happy. called into shopify about app, and no number to call to verify with spreadr please call me spreadr this app is fucking up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 91 92