Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Thebestproductsclub

Spreadr is an amazing app for amazon affiliate marketing program. This app makes everything so easy for you and their customer support is one of the best.

Music135

Great app for Amazon affiliate program and quick, helpful customer service. Highly recommended. Great job.

Covey Sports

We are testing this with our own products that we sell on Amazon to see if it increases sales as well as helps our Amazon rankings by driving outside traffic to the listings. Super easy to use....and any help I need the Spreadr team helped immediately. Awesome customer service, great app, quick way to list your products once you have the liquid code installed!

Wearable Fashion

Had it on my store, but removed it shortly after. Sure, it's easy to install and to use. But it sends YOUR customer away from YOUR STORE onto amazon's website. If only it worked like AliExpress or Oberlo, THEN it would be a great app.

Aimstech

I'm very happy with it! Customer service is excellent also! Well done.. highly recommended, hard team work..

veylin_uk suppiles

very good app, highly recommended. And their support team is really helpful, they are so positive to solve my problems

henley + roz

Just started using this app and so far I'm very happy with it! Customer service is excellent also! Well done Spreadr Team!

autojoygroup

I just add it for trail. But it broken my theme code!!! Now my product's page was going wrong. I don't know how to recover it. It still didn't recover after I delete this app.

dog-foods

I tried few Amazon apps and found Spreadr to be the best. Customer support responded to my queries fairly quick. Good feature set. So far no issues at all.

Peachy Keen Products

I wanted to include Amazon affiliate products to beef up my store but am not a techie person at all. Importing products was easy. Spreadr support has been very patient, helpful and prompt when I had questions. I'm happy I tried it and will continue to use it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84