Amazon Importer ‑ Spreadr App

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Robsmith230590

Id spent a while working out how to try and incorporate Amazon into my Shopify, i eventually found this app and messaged the help desk to get me set up, they replied within the hour and had me up and running in minutes. Brilliant service and Brilliant app.

DoneDeal.AE

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app! Highly recommend it!!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

July 22, 2022

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

FlockCall

We chose Spreadr to create our Amazon Affiliate driven site. It's been a great experience meeting our needs. The app has allowed us to take advantage of its processes to present a clean, assessable, Amazon Affiliation meeting all the requirements Amazon demands. Without Spreadr I'm not sure we would have gotten as much done as smoothly as we have so far. After seven months of hundreds of products being pulled into our store, we had an issue. I took a screen grab, used the "need help?" button and sought that help. The team response was fast and effective. And friendly. We all need more friendly right now. My issue was fixed within 24 hours. Small business? Looking to work an Amazon affiliation? You NEED Spreadr. You can thank me later.

July 22, 2022

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

Miami Shopping Store

Time spent using app About 19 hours

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

July 22, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

QUALITY ELECTRONICS

Location Brazil

Muito bom!, os desenvolvedores estão de parabéns.
Antes desse, eu usava um que além de complicado‍♂️, era ruim para importar. AMAZON IMPORTER é fácil de mexer e bem simples, resumidamente, é perfeito❤.

July 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

greencitizen

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very handy app for any Amazon Affiliates or Dropshippers. Really good at what it does plus the support is superb. Super quick response time and friendly. Special mention to Ankit and Mane for helping us out with the integration of the app on our store - different areas on our store.

July 22, 2022

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

TOUCH FISH

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

nicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenice

handyhuellen.berlin

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Einfache Bedienung guter Preis. Wir testen das ganze jetzt, aber wir haben nichts zu bemängeln. Fragen wurde auch direkt beantwortet.

July 22, 2022

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

buylineone

This is the best APP tool for my Shopify store where I can upload Amazon products directly to my store in about 3 to 6 seconds. I would not go without it when I am working on my store. Thank you Spreadr Team for creating this APP. I think everybody should be using your app. Oliver Allen

July 22, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest in knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

Dreamgirl By Scarlet

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Loving this app because it is saving me SO MUCH TIME! No more copying and pasting, saving and uploading. Thank you!

May 30, 2022