Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Essential Joys

Haven't used the app long. But so far its okay. I like the auto sync. I don't care to keep finding items on a website, copy and paste links. I would have liked if when an item comes in different size and color variations, those would automatically sync also. That way you don't have to copy links to each item. Unless i missed something in the tutorial.

TheHealthTrove

This app is awesome make it so much easier for you! The app import the product and can auto sync for you awesome!!

SureBucks100

I found it much better than the other affliate link apps. Deleted the others. Will recommend to anyone.

The Garnet and Ruby Boutique

I liked the app but was never getting paid from orders and Amazon told me they weren't compliant........ Disappointed.

shopfromnet.com

i like this app ,it is so easy to use,this app have all what need one for start .I advace to people start use this ,becouse you no need to wory for nathing is all automatic and when you have some probleme suport service all time there to help you in any cuastion you have.My esxperiance it is good.

FIHEROE.

Very nice app. I don't sell on Amazon just an affiliate associate but it was still easy to transport affiliate products to my Shopify store to sell along with my existing products. Very nice.

Cush Bargains

so far so good. Just started uploading products... will see how it goes. I am curious how the checkout, fulfillment and payment goes.

Dyton

I used this app to pull merchandise from Amazon to my shopify store , i love it enrich my site increasing sells , teaching me personally how to optimize my store, is a big help.
Dyton.

TRVL Co.

Spreadr is fast and easy. Haven't yet got a sale, but let's all pray I do soon and lots of it. Wish me luck. Ankit is friendly and knows well his app.

Recycled & Renewed

I've been using this app for about a year. It is seamless to use, definitely does what you need it to do. In addition, the responsiveness of their customer service is superb. They resolve any issues and often go above and beyond what I ask for (like going into the store's code and fixing any related issues). I highly recommend if you are building an affiliate marketing site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 99 100