Amazon Importer Spreadr App , 1,341 reviews

4.8
January 31, 2017

This App has really saved me some time and is making my inventory build morw feasible in a timely manner.

Crystamatic Pop
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 31, 2017

I just installed the app and guess what i really love this app just perfect for my drop shipped business

Janis Boutique Nd Hair
Curaçao
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited February 24, 2017

I've gotten off to a rocky start with this app, but the developer has been FANTASTIC and is helping me work through the issues which can only help everyone who is using this app. Some important things anyone using Spreadr needs to be aware of:

When you list Amazon products, under "Visibility" DO NOT check the boxes for Facebook, Pinterest, etc. - ONLY check "Online Store." On other sales channels, buyers will see an "add to cart" or "add to bag" button not a "view on Amazon" button. If they purchase an item, the checkout will go through Shopify, not Amazon and you will be paid, not Amazon.

Amazon products will be converted to buyable pins if you use the Pinterest sales channel. (You can pin items from your web site - not a problem) You may have the same problem with Instagram depending on the app that you use to create a buy button.

Second issue: When products are added using Spreadr, a tag is automatically created for "Amazon Affiliate." I was told by an Amazon rep that this violates the affiliate agreement - it's a trademarked term. My account was shut down. The developer is removing the tag, but you have to go through your existing products and remove it.

This app has great potential and the developer is incredibly responsive as far as working out the bugs (and an all-around really nice guy!) Just be aware of issues that can crop up so you can avoid the problems I've had.

Tropically Inclined
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
January 26, 2017

It's an fantastic app that makes listing stock so much easier. I highly comment it.

Bushwacker Outdoors Gear
South Africa
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 22, 2017

A very unique and useful app. Allows me to add inventory to my store fast and efficiently and using a huge trusted brand like amazon to source my products! Thanks guys for creating such a cool app!

Abodify
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 20, 2017

Works great, quick and easy, had no time starting up and get going with this app, could not be any easier.

Electronics Phones Ect
Time spent using app: 3 days

Great app
www.LavishCartel.com

Lavishcartell
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 20, 2017

I like this app. It works great!

Shopicted Com
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited February 13, 2017

update: the basic program is a trial set up essentially because once amazon checks your site they will shut you down if they can't find your api key. So you need the upgrade to keep your affiliate account. Would have been nice to know that before

This program is really helpful. It allows me to link the clothes I am already selling on amazon as well as fill my store with some great additives.

Don't get confused this is not a drop shipping options.

check out my store www.atcclothing.com

Atc Clothing
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 17, 2017

I like it so far... awaiting some results! :)

Shirt Store Usa