4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to seamlessly add Amazon products to Shopify stores, making it ideal for Amazon affiliates. Many praise its user-friendly interface, efficient performance, and responsive customer service. Features like automatic price syncing and product information editing are appreciated. Merchants note that the app helps diversify product offerings, increase revenue, and enhance store professionalism.

January 23, 2018

it does not work for me. I will delete from my store

Wow Chic
Mexico
11 minutes using the app
June 15, 2017

Difficult to navigate and hard to uninstall

Bib Pimpin
11 minutes using the app
June 7, 2017

Amazing! Love this.

Carelessclothing
February 14, 2018

Fantastic support from Tejas and the Spreadr team. He took care of the integration for me and even configured the code to make sure it looked good on my website. Amazing experience thus far :)

Global Punjab Express
October 9, 2020

The app is amazing and the support even better! I asked them to make some changes and they replied and did it all the same day... great work! Thanks for your help.

Ruta De Mi Compra
Mexico
March 31, 2024

AK Impact
7 months using the app
Thalia replied April 8, 2024

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

March 1, 2024

February 17, 2024

My Store
3 months using the app
Thalia replied February 22, 2024

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!