Amazon Importer ‑ Spreadr App

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Idabell

I'm an affiliate for Amazon and I wanted an app that would link Amazon products to shopify. I tried different apps, but this is the best app ever! As a beginner, the installation is very clear and simple to complete. I recommend this app to everyone interested as a beginner or advanced...minimal work to do! Thanks!

My Hero Booth

This app is very user friendly and easy to import products. Developers are swift to respond, willing to work with you and go the extra mile to help you! Thanks for all your help!

GS Magazin

different app for its own Amazon products in its Shopify page. Easy to use - quick configuration possible without much previous knowledge. Highly recommended for German users.

Way 2 Fashion

I use this app to add items on my Shopify store, it's user friendly and fast. Get it and take advantage of their free 7 days trial, you'll be more than happy you did!

vibrant-style

it is very much helpful for affilate marketer like me.i am very much thankful to this wonderful app
regards

loveclaude.com | Shop Now With 30% Discount.

great app and great customer service. I may need a little help using the app at some point but its great.

AREAE

La meilleur appli et la plus sûr pour l'importation de produit Amazon, pas de problème de AW, on se casse pas la tête , c'est top et fiable !!

Bajaa

I am starting this 7th store with Spreadr. Guys its the best and always works. They have an amazing team that responds professionally and ready to help even with non-spreadr queries. 10 stars.

Empires House

Ive just started its easy to use but yet to make a referral but it seems good. Only just downloaded fingers crossed for the future.

Birdly Canada

We have been using this app for well over a year now, and every step of the way its been first class. Support is right there when you need it and very thorough, so top marks for this must have tool.