Amazon Importer Spreadr App

Amazon Importer Spreadr App

From $5/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 23, 2020

So far, so good. Downloaded the App a few hours ago. Had some issues with integration. Emailed support and they helped me out very quickly. I am loving how easy it is to transfer products from Amazon onto your Shopify store. They take all the guess work out and this app will save you 100+ hours of work!

IJWBShop
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 17, 2020

I am a member, Open the app and it always shows One more step page.
I cant use Spreadr. Please tell me what to do.

Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited September 11, 2020

One of the best apps I have. This app allows my business to stay competitive in my industry. Best of all my customers enjoy this app. I really like how fast and easy this app is to use. I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to find great quality products to operate a successful Dropshipping business. This app also makes it much easier for new Dropshipers to find products if finding a reliable supplier becomes difficult.

Sipharis
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 10, 2020

Excellent app with very helpful and quick support. I requested a custom feature and they implemented it within the HOUR!

Health & Beauty Collective
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 5, 2020

Asking for Pro Plan for Reviews, importing is manual, unlike other apps that get all asins from seller account.

Bagaholics
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 4, 2020

This app is great for adding products directly from Amazon to Shopify. The template is accurate and may require a little tweaking in Shopify but it generally is very good...and way faster than a manual or scrape copy.

Vitamins Emporium
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 1, 2020

the application is really great you can import amazon products very easily I love I recommend this application that will delight you

TOUT SHOPPING
France
Time spent using app: 18 days
August 31, 2020

Excelent, easy to use. Very Friendly. 100% Recomended. For the begginers in shopify . For the moment is a good app.

Recuerdos De los 80s
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 29, 2020

This app is really great for importing products from amazon to my store. the support is really fast and useful.

Les Foroc
France
Time spent using app: 12 months
August 26, 2020

It's been over a month now since I downloaded this app, and I could not be more happy with it. First and foremost, their customer service is stellar. I have 19 apps on my Shopify store, and Spreadr has the best customer service from all of them, by far! They answer you quickly, clearly, and go above and beyond to help you out. I would give them 100 stars for their customer service.
Regarding the actual app, it's phenomenal. I use it for my Amazon affiliate store. I use the chrome extension that Spreadr offers, and it's very convenient. (You can also use it the standard way from your Shopify dashboard, but I personally find the extension to be more convenient.) Anytime I want to import an item from amazon, I just click on the extension, it uploads everything, including photos, and then it gives me the option to edit it. There's also many customization that I enjoy, such as editing the 'buy' button to say what I want it to so, and more.
I recommend this app to anyone with an Amazon affiliate store. From my experience, Spreadr is the best in the business.

The Frum Shopping Mall