Amazon Importer Spreadr App

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Amazon to Shopify Import

The Wilderness Cooperative

Very fair pricing, and a great team that answers questions completely and quickly. Can't recommend this app enough.

The Modern Realist

Time spent using app About 1 month

App works as expected, and the team has even been able to help customize where it makes sense for our business. Highly recommended.

Blue Grape Co.

We've worked with many companies, and Spreadr is by far one of the best. Very easy to use product, and their team is second to none. Thanks!

Wanderlust Collective & Co.

Customer service has been beyond helpful. Extremely communicative, thorough, and helpful. Thank you!

Savage Empress Creations

I am using this app to import products from Amazon to my Shopify account and it works wonders. It is very easy to use and i will continue to use this app for my store and recommend to all!

Tisscare Online Store

Great customer service and great technical skills, so if you're looking for a buy on Amazon plug-in like I am, this is the best option.

The Bougie Bar

This is a really great app! I use it on 3 of my other sites to make a little extra in monthly commissions.

NIFTY VIBZ

Location St. Lucia

This app is amazing. I wish I could markup my items on my site, and that markup reflected on amazon. other than that, the app is awesome. Thank you.

Homeandlux

I love this app they make it really easy to use, and are very helpful!! I'm so thankful for the spreader app!!

W D General

Time spent using app About 2 months

I love this app. I am just starting out and this app allows me to easily import products from Amazon onto my Shopify website and drive traffic to Amazon through my website and earn a commission on the products sold. This seems to me to be a good way to get started in online retail with quality products, fast shipping with a very minimal outlay of cash.