Amazon Importer ‑ Spreadr App

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

jayjaysphonecasesandmore

I love this app. I wouldn’t do anything different at this point because I’m getting used to just dropping the link for the product and boom it’s uploaded straight to my website. Genius

ExtensionsTruth

I use the app for Amazon imports and it's fantastic. It is so seamless with clear directions. I also like the fuctionality and simplicity. Thank you very much!

EAST COAST BEADING BOUTIQUE

Wow you make affiliate marketing so easy...i just wish I could post some of my other affiliate links like cj affiliate links etc

your shops store

yes very helpful highly recommended thank you for this app keep it up, please

Alorabay

I am so happy I found this App. It is Awesome.
I can't wait to see the results in a few weeks. I'll tell my friends about it.

Balance Eco

The app worked, but there is no free plan. I had wanted the free plan, but it had me on a trial. When the trial ended, I looked again for the free plan, but it WAS NOT an option. So, I cancelled, and removed the app. Now, they're trying to charge me $5, and have me set up on a continuous subscription, and will not let me cancel.
Not worth it.

rian like amazon

great platform can give more interest to the marketers and also it can give more help like me as newbie in this great opportunity.

Old Sole Leather Co.

So far I have been very happy with how well the Spreader app works with adding products from Amazon. It is very easy to use and the support team has gone above my expectations.

WeaverIn

App was easy to setup via Shopify and very easy to connect and import products from my Amazon Affiliate account.

ASTA mart

Nice app. Works as expected. Easy to imports products from Amazon. And also hope the auto sync option will work good.