Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Aboutsoursop

Great app and easy to use. I had it up and running in under an hour. everyone should use this app to boost their revenue through their Shopify store with Amazon.

Millie Shi Poo And Lainey Too

Just learning to use this app. Adding a new income stream to my shopify store. Looking forward to finding new products to sell and the ease of use with Amazon.Looking forward to being able to offer my clients quicker shipments than my current dropshipper. .

Irated

Fantastic app ! very straight forward and super simple to install and use . Good Work Guy's ...

Liviant

This app gives great step by step processes to make implementation easy.

Under Fire

This is an amazing app. Tejas installed it for me with one simple email and its up and running perfectly.

Thrive Any Way

You would never know that I am new to using this app. I was set up and selling products in such a short time. I have been struggling to find a seamless way to sell affiliate products. You must check this out if you want to streamline your affiliate shop! Make sure you check out their other programs. This one is just for Amazon.

Sporehunters

Easy to use interface. It was hard to understand at first but once you realize you have two routes to go with this app, everything else becomes quite simple. 1.) link products from your store to amazon and let amazon do all the work and pay you commission. 2.) upcharge items and buy it yourself from amazon and ship to the buyers address.

Besttoys916

What a Great Idea.This App Allows me to put product on my page that i would otherwise not be able to advertise for. Excellent way to Connect ! thank you from besttoys916.net

Fitbody Evolution

We at fitbody evolution fins spreadr.
Easy to import products and expand the store catalog.
The app opens up a new revenue stream.
Simple to setup and use.

Gadgets Plus More

Awesome and easy! Highly recommended. Support is lightning fast!