Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Locstar Revolution

I wanted to love this app but not adding all the variants at one time is a huge negative for my store. The rest of the app is very easy to use. I wish the app could allow me to add all my variants per product then I'd be a happy camper. I guess I'm headed back over to my pricier option. :(

Online Teaching Now

It's doing very well for me so far! I am on the basic trial right now but will definitely be upgrading to have my products automatically synced with the Amazon price. A super useful feature for staying in compliance with Amazon Affiliate agreement.

La Fe Couture

The Spreadr app was super easy to install and importing products is a breeze. It's so seamless. I'm looking forward to the increased revenue.

Mlw Solutions

Easy to use, and simple to import products into my store. The only thing that I wish was better is when the products updated on amazon.com they don't always update in my store, until I find them later and update them manually. This includes pricing and availablity.

Cooking Temple

I like it new way for us to revenue thanks, guys!

Gmp Urban Design

Simple to use easy, easy to transfer products to shopify

Comfortkohzee Store

OMG! This is the best of all the apps I have installed for my new store. I assure you that I could not live without this one. Too much good to say. It will save you hours upon hours of work. Please don't try it without it. Love and Hugs from Kohzee.com

Steves Coffee House

Great product and easy to use!

Tekgasm

I like this app it has everything that I need to expand my store, real easy and simple to use I would recommend this app to people I know

Officialcorbettshop

This APP Rocks! Give it a TRY!