Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer | Reviews

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

La Fe Couture

The Spreadr app was super easy to install and importing products is a breeze. It's so seamless. I'm looking forward to the increased revenue.

Mlw Solutions

Easy to use, and simple to import products into my store. The only thing that I wish was better is when the products updated on amazon.com they don't always update in my store, until I find them later and update them manually. This includes pricing and availablity.

Cooking Temple

I like it new way for us to revenue thanks, guys!

Gmp Urban Design

Simple to use easy, easy to transfer products to shopify

Comfortkohzee Store

OMG! This is the best of all the apps I have installed for my new store. I assure you that I could not live without this one. Too much good to say. It will save you hours upon hours of work. Please don't try it without it. Love and Hugs from Kohzee.com

Steves Coffee House

Great product and easy to use!

Tekgasm

I like this app it has everything that I need to expand my store, real easy and simple to use I would recommend this app to people I know

Officialcorbettshop

This APP Rocks! Give it a TRY!

Thing Going On

This appears to be a great app with issues. Trying for the first. Documentation is virtually non-existent. Support is lacking as there is no telephone support and I sent 2 emails as of yesterday with no reply. Once you fumble thru, the import works beautifully. You can do the bulk import for $1.00 per 50 products imported. This is each time you import. There are no instructions for bulk delete although products can be deleted individually. Also, it appears I had to sign up for the gold plan twice, don't remember , so i won't ding them on this one, but be vigilant.

Gogobricks

While it is easy to import products it is not as intuitive as it could be, but after a while I was able to expand my store catalog.