Amazon Importer ‑ Spreadr App

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Best Ukr Gifts

Very easy to use App. Highly Recomended

Ribbitcomputers

shopify is an amazing solution for small businesses . no other platforms can even get close.

Alpindreams

It may help you to bring the customers in if you are affiliated with amazon, so this app is taken into consideration and may be very useful!

Yourturnkeystore 635

The app set up is a breeze and it looks like not buggy compared to other apps.

The Gentle Star

Easy to import products and expand the store catalog

Locstar Revolution

I wanted to love this app but not adding all the variants at one time is a huge negative for my store. The rest of the app is very easy to use. I wish the app could allow me to add all my variants per product then I'd be a happy camper. I guess I'm headed back over to my pricier option. :(

Online Teaching Now

It's doing very well for me so far! I am on the basic trial right now but will definitely be upgrading to have my products automatically synced with the Amazon price. A super useful feature for staying in compliance with Amazon Affiliate agreement.

La Fe Couture

The Spreadr app was super easy to install and importing products is a breeze. It's so seamless. I'm looking forward to the increased revenue.

Mlw Solutions

Easy to use, and simple to import products into my store. The only thing that I wish was better is when the products updated on amazon.com they don't always update in my store, until I find them later and update them manually. This includes pricing and availablity.

Cooking Temple

I like it new way for us to revenue thanks, guys!