Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Vuviv

I like this app. It works great! I had an installation issue and they fixed things up for me in a matter of minutes. Great product, great support and will help generate additional revenue.

Clover Brand

Great App!! Makes my life a lot easier. Two thumbs up!

Rapidan Trading Company

Awesome Product Selection And Seamless Integration. Selling Amazon Products has never been Easier!

Theganjajoint

Spreader is great. This app makes is so easy to import items from Amazon to my Shopify store. Good job.

Natures Beautea

Best Shopify App Ever!!! Very Easy to use and has saved me a ton of time and money.

Outdoor24 7

Great App WOW!!!!! Easy to Use glad I got it

Refresh The Camping Spirit

One of the two best apps on Shopify, along with Oberlo for importing products. Awesome customer service from Tejas, who really cares that you are successful and grows the business one customer at a time with good response time and help . . . I wanted a way to import higher dollar products from Amazon into my store and use those for affiliate commissions. It is all so smooth with this app and a great price. You won't be disappointed. Highly recommended.

Hotfunfashion

handy app, very useful and easy to install, big time saver. haven't needed any support

Pip Walter

Really awesome customer service. Setting the app up in your store could be done by a child so do not let this next comment scare you I am just an idiot. I not only messed up the HTML input for the spreadr app but i basically shut down my shopify store at the same time by deleting an entire template. I reached out to both Shopify and Spreadr about the issue, shopify still has not gotten back to me but yesterday, within 24 hours Tejas from Spreadr not only fixed my app integration, but recovered the template i had messed up and got my store back up and running. Really awesome support i highly recommend the use of this app

Phantomgenius

Great app. Gets traffic to my store