Amazon Importer ‑ Spreadr App

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gmp Urban Design

Simple to use easy, easy to transfer products to shopify

Comfortkohzee Store

OMG! This is the best of all the apps I have installed for my new store. I assure you that I could not live without this one. Too much good to say. It will save you hours upon hours of work. Please don't try it without it. Love and Hugs from Kohzee.com

Steves Coffee House

Great product and easy to use!

Tekgasm

I like this app it has everything that I need to expand my store, real easy and simple to use I would recommend this app to people I know

Officialcorbettshop

This APP Rocks! Give it a TRY!

Thing Going On

This appears to be a great app with issues. Trying for the first. Documentation is virtually non-existent. Support is lacking as there is no telephone support and I sent 2 emails as of yesterday with no reply. Once you fumble thru, the import works beautifully. You can do the bulk import for $1.00 per 50 products imported. This is each time you import. There are no instructions for bulk delete although products can be deleted individually. Also, it appears I had to sign up for the gold plan twice, don't remember , so i won't ding them on this one, but be vigilant.

Gogobricks

While it is easy to import products it is not as intuitive as it could be, but after a while I was able to expand my store catalog.

Gifterr Co

This app is wonderful! My Shopify site is primarily based around the Amazon affiliate program, so having Spreadr is an absolute must. It makes importing products FAST and EASY. Not to mention the support is incredible. Went out of his way to customize some code for me and did it in a timely manner.

Thank you Spreadr!

Green Home Automated

Very easy to use. Takes a short time to set things up. But the added products from Amazon can greatly increase your sites niche verification if built in an emerging niche market!

Z M P

Easy to import products and expand the store catalog.
The app opens up a new revenue stream.
Simple to setup and use.