AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

BurDaeYah"s Fashion

I like this app a lot I use it all the time for my online store Burdaeyahsfashion.com if it would not put the out of stock things in your variants before importing them to my market would be great.

American RedSpring

So far I've had no issues with this app. Really smooth and I'm really happy. It's been really easy to import items.

JOY TreaZures

App has worked all day without incident; therefore, I have deleted my previous review, updated it to 4 stars but am confident that it will b a 5 star experience tomorrow.

I was not clear on when the non Prime items will ship.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CREATING THIS APP!

1663 MFC

I think this would be the best app on Shopify if it were not so slow to respond. I really love the concept of being able to import products from Amazon and Walmart especially with the faster shipping times versus using Aliexpress products with slower shipping but it's really been hit or miss with this app. One day it will work fine but the next.....nothing. Really slow to respond and pictures and descriptions don't migrate over every time. I can deal with fulfilling the orders myself, that's not a problem, it's getting the app to work correctly so I can get products to migrate over to sell and fulfill. Fix the technical issues and I will give a 5 star review. I think you're on to something big if you do.

devicessmart

very good apps to import the products from amazon, need to improve the photo importer becase the photos of options didn't imported

Fleur Sublim

Je suis satisfait de l'application mais ça serait mieux de mettre un tutoriel sur les commandes et les suivis pour voir facilement le statut. En faites j'avais eu deux première ventes sur mon site et là j'arrive pas à voir ou en est la commande.

Barber Kings®

ottima app per inserire e vendere i prodotti da amazon e walmart nel vostro store. la consiglio molto

Toolaza

toolaza. when it works its quite good yes its not automated but it does what it says so what get a program that can automate it for you, but it does not work from time to time which is rather annoying

Gaming Corner

Great app, works with out issues. I have only used it with amazon just keep that in mind, its awesome

Creative Cars and Co.

This app is my most useful tool on my website right now. Even tho it is still in beta it works like a charm. I love it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14