AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

Green Island Herbs

I find app easy and interesting. So far is is what I was looking for. The tutorials and helpful too.

keystonedeals-

great app i love it.easy to import product from walmart and amazon
,i will be using it again mostely for walmart

DudesHouseGlass

this app is very useful and will continue to be in the future. I am just starting e-commerce so I'm sure I will use this app a lot.

Da Style Loft Boutique

I just started using app for Shopifly business. Amazing how easy it is to work. I would definitely recommend using.

EK CHIC HOME

this app is down...first of it didnt work so well...but now is all down all that was uploaded cant even be seen.

The Outdoorsman Type

App now says webpage is down or has moved. Security cert has expired, so app & webpage are unsecure.

My Curvy Dress

I tried to use the app tonight, and it tells me that the site has been moved. What is going on? What happens to the products that I already have?

Skip Da Mall

I downloaded the app and it seems like it can be really helpful for my store but the unsecured part scares me with all the information that will travel trough the store .

Angels Luxury Store

I used this app to add products in my store. It is reliable seller and fast shipping. It has more choices when it comes to women'accessories which is my target audience.

King City Treasures

I love this app so far. So easy to import new products. I wish it would upload walmart customer reviews though.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7