AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

R2 Creative Designs

I never had an Amazon Affiliate account but their instructions made it easy to setup.

Once you have you apply for your Amazon Affiliate account it approves you & gives your your Affiliate ID. You put this in your app's settings & you are good-to-go.

From there you just paste in the Amazon product's URLs & the information fills in the product page.

Discmore Discount More Spend Less

i love this APP, great team work well with my question and help! I will use it for my next level for my store.

RugsfromPersia

I have been using this app for a quick importing of Amazon products, so far has been great. I like the Ali Express Reviews option for the products really good add-on.

TheAwesomeStore2018

I discovered this app by looking for an automated way to add Amazo n products to my store. I was amazed to discover you can add not only from US but from Canada, Australia and UK as well (I'm in plans on openning dropshipping store for those markets too). Oh and you can import products from Walmart too! Really nice simple to use app. Thanks. Sometimes gets slow but is ok.

HappyBirthday4u

Great App. Has helped me a lot in tasks that took me hours, thanks guys :) In addition have some cool stuff as the aliexpress reviews which I find really great. Honestly 5 stars for this guys. Recommended . Oh and my emails were addressed really fast.

kicks closet nyc

This app is not working correctly. After inserting the Amazon URL I keep receiving this error message:

something went wrong. Please try again!!

oneofeverything

I had a small issue using their app, small but non the less still unable to use it. I contacted support and the issue was fix in less then 24 hours. They were great to talk to. I recommend AmaZone to anyone who is thinking of using their app.

Unique Luxury Gifts

something went wrong. Please try again!!

I have emailed customer service about the issue and received no response or fix. This is horrible to have a non functioning app and poor customer service, and just before Black Friday.

GearTheGamer

Fantastic application. It quite literally took a process which used to take me a Full work-week, and helped me cut it down to a single night of work.

mugswithlove

I have used for few days and I´m happy with this app. It has few things to improve for importing variants however they told me they plan to make upgrades to include always new stuff. I´m happy with it in general thanks

Previous 1 3 4