AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

Variety Home Decor

In the beginning, AmaZone worked great for me, I use the free plan then switched to the 15 plan for 4.99 a month. Many of my products that I had brought over to my site were lost, not in the inventory. When I had an order I could not find the item in my AmaZone inventory. I sent an email but it was impossible to track the items that I had lost in the AmaZone inventory. After much aggravation with communicated with AmaZone by email, I decided to close and remove the app. I'm not certain that it works the way it should and I shared that thought with AmaZone...

Coveted Coiffure

I really wanted this app to work but unfortunately, it doesn't. When I asked for help and support I received no answer. I had an order I had to refund because this app does not work. Im really not sure how they have all these positive reviews. I am removing this app from my store immediately.

February 7, 2021

Hi. Excuse me you just emailed us less than 72 hours ago in regards to a technical question to which our team has just replied. You should give us up to 72 hours for not urgent matters. If you received an order that is great! and that is what our app is for. If you have any question there is the app FAQ which contains all the info. Please feel free to contact us again.

RetroMaggie

It would be a great app if it worked. I have constant issues with products missing from my product list. About half of my products do not show and I do not have access. I have reached out to several times for fixes.

Shopbiz1

simple and an easy app, thank you, quick upload to integrate products, from amazon, all details images uploaded.

shopyaland

I like this app and very useful but so slow maybe i dont know about this problem my internet speed thank you for everything

Poranto!

We've mainly added products to the site so far. We've also tested it out to see if it works and everything seems to check out!

Dainty Essentials Men

I use this app to add products to my Shopify store. I have 3 stores that I use and this product is a great way to have more products.

Dainty Essentials MW

I used this app to get better delivery times for some of my more popular items. It really enhanced the traffic in my store, I just wish the pictures had a little more background instead of white. But other than that, it's great

Speed Light Mundo

la Aplicación es sencilla de utilizar pero en ingles, aun así es muy intuitiva, solo hay que copiar la URL del producto a importar y pegarla en tu tienda shopify

Gains Everyday

Really easy and intuitive way to import. Haven't received an order yet to try out the order processing, but importing seems to work well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24