AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

PartyDays

I used this app to add products to my store. I will be using it for Amazon Affiliate program and is working really sweet. Staff took sometime to reply my emails but they helped me with all I needed when they did

AvocadosUSA

I´m starting my store but this app is really cool. I love that you can import all variants prices and images. I tried some other cool apps but those don´t do this, the others just import same image and same price for all variants. 5 stars so far so good.

Movies4all

I have been using this app for some few stores I have been working on and so far has been great. Thanks.

Vapes4all

Very Nice and interesting app. Has lots of cool functions I hope it will help my store boost sales with easy dropshipping!!! Good work. The customer Service has been good for me as well, although I see there are some comments about it. My experience is being 100% positive!

FabArtisan

I sent emails twice about the app but no response from this app administration. Poor Customer Service

BurDaeYah"s Fashion

I like this app a lot I use it all the time for my online store Burdaeyahsfashion.com if it would not put the out of stock things in your variants before importing them to my market would be great.

American RedSpring

So far I've had no issues with this app. Really smooth and I'm really happy. It's been really easy to import items.

JOY TreaZures

App has worked all day without incident; therefore, I have deleted my previous review, updated it to 4 stars but am confident that it will b a 5 star experience tomorrow.

I was not clear on when the non Prime items will ship.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CREATING THIS APP!

1663 MFC

I think this would be the best app on Shopify if it were not so slow to respond. I really love the concept of being able to import products from Amazon and Walmart especially with the faster shipping times versus using Aliexpress products with slower shipping but it's really been hit or miss with this app. One day it will work fine but the next.....nothing. Really slow to respond and pictures and descriptions don't migrate over every time. I can deal with fulfilling the orders myself, that's not a problem, it's getting the app to work correctly so I can get products to migrate over to sell and fulfill. Fix the technical issues and I will give a 5 star review. I think you're on to something big if you do.

devicessmart

very good apps to import the products from amazon, need to improve the photo importer becase the photos of options didn't imported

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14