AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

trimandtonichair

What a fantastic app. Its so user friendly and its great to use, very easy I would reccomend to anybody who has Amazon

Wegox

Todo marcha muy bien hasta ahora es la mejor que hemos probado! -------------Hace lo que se necesita y sencillo!

Old McDonald

Great app, very easy to use. Subscription fees are very reasonable. This app has saved me a tremendous amount of time.

CartFilled

I like the program so far. pretty user friendly. I do not understand some of the language, but I have been able to find most answers.

A Blissfully Beautiful Boutique

Why do you not get the wholesale price when someone buys an item from Amazon? You can't make any money this way!

June 29, 2020

Hi. We have nothing to do with the products offered in Amazon nor the prices of each. The products sold in Amazon are not ours but from independent merchants. Please reconsider your review as it has nothing to do with our app service.

Thanks.

Western Blessed DME

The best app for DS amazon products out there. So convenient and easy to use. Includes variants. Post amazon products to your page in a minute or less.

Café del Sur

good so far

devestatorx

It's helpful

Mobilitify

Hi, yesterday I've successfully imported three products from Amazon Italy into my Shopify online store, but today the App doesn't work: kindly solve my problem, pls. Thx, regards.

June 29, 2020

Hi! There is a bug that makes this happen. We are about to launch the app totally new and upgraded for mid July. This bug will be resolved!. Please keep posted for the new app. UI and experience will be improved and this inventory issue will be resolved.

Wish Stop Buy

Great tool for adding amazon products to shopify. I wish they come up with some top selling products.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21