AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

electricme

Very good app. So far is been good and apparently they are working on fixing some stuff but to me was fine.

MyFreeCards

Great app, It is working ok for me at this moment. However some lags. Will keep using to test fully.

The Official Sunflower Shop

It doesn't work anymore. What's going on? Ever since the update it hasnt been working at all........

Hotshack Online Store

Downloaded 2mo ago. Products fail to transfer constantly. Cannot report errors. Even after constant email correspondence w the developer, NOTHING has been fixed. THIS APP IS TRASHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome2MyFresh

I have no use for Shopify if Amazone doesnt work....please resolve

masonpcparadise

well now it just says bad gateway error for ubantu and id like to have it rfixed asasp please because i had to delete it and i have products through this.

PartyDays

I used this app to add products to my store. I will be using it for Amazon Affiliate program and is working really sweet. Staff took sometime to reply my emails but they helped me with all I needed when they did

AvocadosUSA

I´m starting my store but this app is really cool. I love that you can import all variants prices and images. I tried some other cool apps but those don´t do this, the others just import same image and same price for all variants. 5 stars so far so good.

Movies4all

I have been using this app for some few stores I have been working on and so far has been great. Thanks.

Vapes4all

Very Nice and interesting app. Has lots of cool functions I hope it will help my store boost sales with easy dropshipping!!! Good work. The customer Service has been good for me as well, although I see there are some comments about it. My experience is being 100% positive!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15