AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

UrbanSlik.com

Added this app today and I see I have to MANUALLY place customers orders on Amazon, wait to get the product, THEN ship the item myself??? This is NOT Dropshipping!! If you have a small business, then I guess this app is ok. However, can you even use these Amazon images legally??

Cowboys And Cuties

I used this app to import products. What I love is that I can actually import products from Amazon but what I do not like is that there is not a place that tells me how many products I have imported. Other apps allow you to track the number easily. I would like to be able to separate the products,
I would like a dashboard with the products to track easily. Shopify offers more but I feel like for the business AmaZone should offer more services.

Everything Offroad

Awesome! This app has opened my offroad business up to unlimited brand options that are nearly unsupported elsewhere! Also it seems to work with Amazon Smile so a portion of the purchases will go to support the charitable organization of my choice (in this case my local Calvary Chapel!)

MONEBABY

je suis super contente de cette appi franchement, j'avais plusieurs choix mais pour moi je reste dur celui-ci. je l'utilise de puis peu mais je le trouve déjà super. je reviendrais vous donnez la suite
merci pour la découverte

Stickers Buy

awesome app awesome app awesome app awesome app awesome app awesome app awesome app awesome app awesome app

Loja Visite o Brasil

Não funciona! Além disso, só aparece em inglês. Tentei importar do site www.amazon.com.br e dá erro!

January 30, 2020

Hi! can you please send us the products URL that are not working for you ? It is regular process to fix URLs when they don't work. Let us know. Happy to help. Note: In March our app will be 100% renewed, faster and with more functionalities.

mygrowingkids

It works very well,

It is very easy to import products form Amazon to shopify stores.

Highly recommended.

7Cities Real Estate

Great app easy to use and install so far nothing but good things to say about this app. I should have used this earlier in the creation of my store.

EdgeCraze

Works great! Easily import amazon listings in a flash. Was not sure what to expect from it at first, but within a few mins I was importing, adjusting price by percantage, and editing listings with ease.

HEARTS OR ROSES

This has been a really great product to add products to my page with ease. Just do your own editing.... It's way faster unless it's a new product line ( then it's classic) Great App for saving time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18