AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Tree Tribe

This app is the best!

Super easy to setup, and I'm impressed with the amount of customization. I checked my AMP pages a week or so by searching in Google and they had that neat lightning bolt, and WHOA the instant loading is no joke! Very cool thank you for creating this app.

Mithra Co.

Amazing so far at creating amped product pages and getting Google to pick them up and index them. Thank you.

Decortillo

Amazing and quick support, couldn't ask for more!!! Recommend for everyone! Very easy to use the platform.

Vie Belles Cutlery

Great app with a great support. We choose the company plan and we will use it on our other websites too.

docjohnson

This is an amazing tool. This tool is so great I don't need anybody to help me with it. It is so easy to use. Even I can do this.

But you have to be patient. You see things happening after a few weeks. Then you see any results in Google.

The support is great. These guys are amazing. Fast, polite, joyful, honest, nice to talk to and smart

Krispykreme33

mments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body and Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to us

Vapor Boss

Awesome Amp App really increase my speed of my mobile platform , they have a live chat support and stephan was awesome answered my every question. Im new to this but they were very helpful with AMP app. Most importantly it works and im a step closer to better ranking on google =)

Pork Barrel BBQ

I sell craft food products using Shopify - this app DOUBLED my conversion rate for mobile and tablet, and boosted my product pages and blog posts and over past few months has nearly doubled site traffic - I use paid plan, I am company owner and not a website coder - found very easy to use and get started.

MODASO

Seems great app and seems legit. Will try the first version first and if its good i will go with pro.

Mind, Body & Spiritualism

Very easy and comprehensive setup process of your AMP pages. Obviously you will need to sacrifice some apps, but right now it's going to look very clean and minimalistic. I also experienced amazing & instant support.