AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Sprinklespices

First class app, Stephen's near instant support is arguably fastest and most responsive in the shopify ecosystem. Highly recommended!!

Coldfirenet

Brilliant app, very easy to set up. This app is completely free - Thank you Developers!
Support is outstanding. Every store must have it ! Highly recommending A+++

Update: I've purchased Company plan and all seem perfect. Communication with Stephen and Mark is very easy and incredible fast!
The AMP app, which every shop must have!
coldfire.net

Pure Living Space

Great online support and support materials. Very easy to set up. We were able to get the AMP pages to look similar to our pages. Excellent!!

Hotelor

Fantastic Service. I highly recommend! Keep Up the great work. I look forward to seeing your updates on your data log.

For The Ageless

This is not just the BEST App we've downloaded, it also has the BEST customer service. This is a slick solution with a beyond-user-friendly interface that can only improve your Shopify store by bringing it up to speed with all AMP requirements. If there are any app of the year awards, AMP by Shop Sheriff needs to win. Thank you for putting such a great solution together and how generous to let it be free. Highly recommended +++++

Dice Owl

User friendly, customizable, free & fast customer service. What else is there to say?

Finejewelers24

Installation was easy. We will post traffic changes soon.

Apex Stickers

This app is amazing and its FREE! Functionality wise it is by far the best AMP app on the shopify store to date. It's easy to customize your pages and get them to look like your main site (this is important) - it's only been a few days and i already have a lot of pages indexed with google and no errors! This should give a great boost to search rankings as google rates AMP pages highly at the moment and the bounce rate from AMP pages is significantly lower too. Support is very swift to respond and fix any issues - the app is always being updated too. I cannot think of a single reason why you wouldn't install this app right now!

Taylord Prints 2

Their support team was very quick to help me through the small issue I had. I would highly recommend this app to anyone that hasn't already added AMP to their Shopify store. With the support I was given from Stephen, I wouldn't have any problem paying for this app! Keep up the great work!

X Of Pentacles

I have been recently using this app with my site and it does exactly what it says. The interface is quite simple and straightforward, making it easy to make adjustments to the look of your pages and seamlessly load products.

I had a few hiccups, as expected with any new app, and the developer has been one of THE MOST helpful people I've ever worked with. Definitely was not expecting any support with a free app, but I was wrong. He walked me through every step and took initiative to troubleshoot and ensure things worked smoothly with my site on his own time.

This app is truly a gem and the best part is the incredible developer/development team behind this project. You don't get support like that from PAID apps these days, so this is something special and best of all gets the job done.