AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

La Bottega Del Farro

Great app, great support! Tanks for your job

Original Film Art

I'm very impressed this app so far. The developer has been extremely responsive and it will be interesting to see how this app, and AMP, develop as a vehicle for e-commerce.

Meeknest

The software is extremely easy to use and you have plenty options to still customise your site whilst remaining AMP compliant. I am astonished this is a free app, and I can't encourage other shop owners enough to use this app. There are a number of paid for apps for AMP conversion, but this app is the way to go. I was contacted almost immediately to see if I needed anything and if they could help. 5 stars aren't enough!

Flynntastics

Absolutely brilliant app! They have just started so I'm not expecting them to be perfect and I gave them some suggestions already, such as adding Loox reviews and integrating. Their customer support is exceptional. If there are any 1 star reviews (in future) then that's just impatient people who expect new apps to be perfect, but that's just unreasonable. Let them develop. Good job Stephen (and the team if there is one?!). Very happy to be one of the first users of this app. Here to stay. My page speed in google on mobile is 90/100. Exceptional

Arrugao

Absolutely INSANE app with GREAT support from Stephen. Quick, responsive and to the point without hassle, this app is a definite must!

Avstore In

I am truly impressed with Shop Sheriff and the ease with which they have facilitated AMP on our site. The only thing that probably is faster than the AMP pages loading time is Stephen's support. Simply Wow! Thank you guys.

Shade Fabric

This app is seriously the best AMP integration app for Shopify. Install, configure and enable and you're set. It literally takes less than 5 minutes. Support is the best I've ever experienced and the dev team behind the app is stellar. I'd gladly pay for this app but the fact that it's free makes it even better.

Shadesails

The Shop Sheriff app and the team at Shop Sheriff are amazing! Not only did the app work flawlessly to add AMP to my store, but I had a special use case scenario where I needed some customization and they implemented a fix within 24 hours that was available to all users. I've honestly never experienced a group of developers that responds and develops solutions as quickly as this team.

Germany Vic Shop Recambios Y Accesorios Bmw

awasome free app 100%, love it

Flaxlinens Com

Works well, initially I had some issues setting up but Stephan fixed the problem and I reinstalled and it is working exactly as described. This is service is free right now but worth paying for if they do decide to charge monthly or one time service fee. The fact that the pages reside on your own domain is great!